Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Gaia!

What kind of video games do you play?

And I know who you feel. I try to get reading here and there done, but it almost seems like theres no time.

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
moridoe
Hello ladies and gentlemen of Gaia. I've joined the site a few days ago and have been exploring the forums - mostly reading the guides in the guides and resources forum. Um... with that said, I thought I should introduce myself.

I'm Mori. I like to write, draw, and play video games. I'm also trying to get back into the habit of reading since I hardly have free time anymore. I've never been good at introductions so I'm sorry if I'm rambling. I do that a lot when I'm nervous. Thank you for reading if you've made it this far. I hope we can be friends.

Welcome to Gaia!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
moridoe
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Thank you very much. c:

ur welcome heart
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Fatcat

moridoe
Hello ladies and gentlemen of Gaia. I've joined the site a few days ago and have been exploring the forums - mostly reading the guides in the guides and resources forum. Um... with that said, I thought I should introduce myself.

I'm Mori. I like to write, draw, and play video games. I'm also trying to get back into the habit of reading since I hardly have free time anymore. I've never been good at introductions so I'm sorry if I'm rambling. I do that a lot when I'm nervous. Thank you for reading if you've made it this far. I hope we can be friends.

Welcome to Gaia! I hope you have a great time!

Timid Gaian

Cael_Eoin_OBrian
It's nice to meet you!

Likewise, it's also nice to meet you.

Timid Gaian

akatsuki_moon
I am free roam as well and I draw fan art for a lot of games along with just original characters as i write a back story for them as well as a few other things first person shooters are fun i usually stick to console ps3 and fantasy environments such as skyrim like you mentioned last of us... beyond two souls, resident evil, silent hill, dead space etc.User Image

I use the X-Box more than the Playstation since I have more games for it. Cool drawing. I like the shading.

Timid Gaian

A r u r u
I love novels that revolve around nature or the supernatural.
So fascinating.
* ^*

I like supernatural fiction. The last one I can remember reading was a series of short stories, The October Country, by Ray Bradbury. I had the chills for a bit.

Timid Gaian

Captain FairyTale
Welcome to Gaia!

What kind of video games do you play?

And I know who you feel. I try to get reading here and there done, but it almost seems like theres no time.

Thank you very much. I like to play free-roam games with a good story - games along the lines of Skyrim, Last of Us, Assassin's Creed, etc. How about yourself? What games do you like?

Yes, I'm trying to make more time of for it. I'm trying to read half-hour before bed. It's hard to put down a book when it gets to good parts.

Timid Gaian

Liqa
Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you very much.

Timid Gaian

Green Tea Chi
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Thank you very much. c:

Blessed Gekko

Hello there ~
I've seen that you have interests in writing, and I
suggest that you visit or hang around Barton Town
in the Forums section. It's a fun place to start
role playing and whatnots ~
Hope to see you around, and enjoy the gaia
experience XD

Timid Gaian

little miss takel
Hello there ~
I've seen that you have interests in writing, and I
suggest that you visit or hang around Barton Town
in the Forums section. It's a fun place to start
role playing and whatnots ~
Hope to see you around, and enjoy the gaia
experience XD

I was hoping to find some role-playing friends. Thank you very much for the suggestion.
Ha ha. It sounds like I'm going on a trip or getting a vacation package. The gaia experience it is! cx

Blessed Gekko

moridoe

sure sure ~ no problem XD
glad to help.

Demonic Bloodsucker

8,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
moridoe

Good day to you, miss! Please enjoy this beautiful world and if you ever need stimulating conversation, please feel free to talk to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff