Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Noob

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hai everyone! My name is Zafasia, and I'm kinda new to Gaia. ^-^ I'm currently looking for friends, so if you want to, feel free to add me! (All I do is play zOMG!, so I'm lonely. ;___; ) Well, that's all. Have a great day! biggrin
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
Welcome to Gaia!

Shameless Flatterer

11,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zafasia
Hai everyone! My name is Zafasia, and I'm kinda new to Gaia. ^-^ I'm currently looking for friends, so if you want to, feel free to add me! (All I do is play zOMG!, so I'm lonely. ;___; ) Well, that's all. Have a great day! biggrin
You need to get out there more! lol

I mean in Gaia, I used to obsess over ZOMG, and I should really get back into it, where are you now?

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Animal Lover

9,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
✿

¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯

Hello and welcome to Gaia, hun!

¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯

✿

Phantom

Zafasia

Hi there, Zafasia! You'll have lots of fun around here in the forums. You could join a guild- they're great for roleplaying. You could try a hand at some games too. You can meet new friends in the virtual Gaia Towns and buy cool items for your avatar in the shops. There's also achievements to keep you busy. You'll enjoy your stay!

Kmais

Perfect Teenager

9,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hi everybody cool
Welcome to Gaia dear!
I love playing zOMG smile you can add and pm me for a friend. I'm kinda lonely too. emo

Big Fairy

Zafasia

Hey man, welcome to the madness. I'm Hex, feel free to ask me stuff about stuff. You can usually find me either playing Zomg or here on the forums. So i'll likley bump into you a lot biggrin

Enjoy your stay. biggrin
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Interesting Gaian

3,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hi, welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff