Welcome to Gaia! ::

lightingft
Hello, everyone! I joined Gaia Online yesterday, my friend showed me it biggrin I am really enjoying it so far, I love it of the features, I hope the community is great, as well! I don't doubt it's great, haha! smile So yeah, peace, just wanted to introduce my self ^^

~lightingft.

welcome to gaia smile feel free to add me !

Fluffy Bear

lightingft
Glad you're enjoying your stay.

Feral Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
lightingft
Hello, everyone! I joined Gaia Online yesterday, my friend showed me it biggrin I am really enjoying it so far, I love it of the features, I hope the community is great, as well! I don't doubt it's great, haha! smile So yeah, peace, just wanted to introduce my self ^^

~lightingft.

welcome to Gaia, I hope you enjoy it.

Die Wespe's Prince

Taken Husband

9,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Survivor 150
lightingft

~lightingft.

Welcome to Gaia!

Demonic Bunny

8,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
lightingft

~lightingft.

Welcome to gaia! <333 >u<

Conservative Sex Symbol

10,425 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hesitant Participant 100
lightingft

~lightingft.

Welcome to Gaia

Loiterer

▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

♥ welcome to gaia!
      if you have questions feel free to shoot me a PM 3nodding

9,050 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
lightingft

ζɑυʀɪʟє

Welcome to Gaia. :3

Sherifff's Senpai

Demonic Hellhound

17,925 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
lightingft

~lightingft.

You'll do great here Light.

Interesting Lunatic

lightingft

~lightingft.
Well I believe you'll enjoy it here. 3nodding

Interesting Noob

ninja hi there cutie!! welcome to gaia and hope you enjoy it here!!! you can add me as a friend, if you need any help please be free to message me!!! 4laugh

Animal Shapeshifter

13,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Pet Lover 100
lightingft

~lightingft.

Welcome to Gaia! ^ ^ Hope you have a great time on here!

Chatty Smoker

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
Welcome to Gaia!
Thank you once again for the great welcomes biggrin I see it's a great community here. I actually didn't even expect for such a warm welcome! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff