Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, everyone! I joined Gaia Online yesterday, my friend showed me it biggrin I am really enjoying it so far, I love it of the features, I hope the community is great, as well! I don't doubt it's great, haha! smile So yeah, peace, just wanted to introduce my self ^^

~lightingft.

Interesting Gaian

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
lightingft
Hello, everyone! I joined Gaia Online yesterday, my friend showed me it biggrin I am really enjoying it so far, I love it of the features, I hope the community is great, as well! I don't doubt it's great, haha! smile So yeah, peace, just wanted to introduce my self ^^

~lightingft.

Welcome to Gaia bro!

IRL Fairy

lightingft

Hay, welcome to gaia~~
I'm glad you like it so far, lol.
There's lots to do here.

You can add me if you want,
or ask me anything if you have a question.
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Big Tipper

lightingft

~lightingft.

Hey there and welcome to Gaia Online! If you're looking for any new friends, you may add me and we can chat anytime I'm on! I'm mostly always on Gaia Online anyway!

Also, check out my new guild if you'd like, no pressure! It's called "Request-Trade-Commission Art Guild"! It's not just for artists, it's for everyone! Hope to see you add me and see you in the guild!

Have a great time here!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
lightingft

Welcome (:

Have fun.
lightingft

~lightingft.

heart -------------------- heart
Welcome to Gaia!
I hope you enjoy your time here and make plenty of friends.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
heart ------------------- heart ------------------- heart

Beloved Hellraiser

18,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
lightingft

Welcome to Gaia! 4laugh

Shade

lightingft

welcome to gaia dramallama dramallama
Thanks, everyone for the warm welcome! smile Thank you "A Random Fairy" and "Shadow_Of_Morfran" for the gifts! ^^ Great community gathered up here, hehe! Thanks once again, everyone! ^^

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
welcome ^^

Devout Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
lightingft

~lightingft.

... Welcome to Gaia
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces