Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I'm Aleah. I'm just a 21 year old lady who has a passion for writing. I'm a complete nerd. ^_^ I'm never really good at explaining myself. I love meeting new people, so come say hi. I'm also very new to Gaia.. so any tips you can give me would be very helpful. <3

Peaceful Trainer

31,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OutcastBeauty
Hello, I'm Aleah. I'm just a 21 year old lady who has a passion for writing. I'm a complete nerd. ^_^ I'm never really good at explaining myself. I love meeting new people, so come say hi. I'm also very new to Gaia.. so any tips you can give me would be very helpful. <3

Welcome! I think you will really enjoy this site. Try the new Easter event and get some great free items. Don't forget to get the wing sticker each day on the main page of the event because you can later trade them in for some great free items at the Treehouse. Check out the daily chance every day and also the dumpster dive - which refreshes about every five minutes.

Finally, check out all the free items and gold at this forum thread. You can subscribe to it really easily by clicking the yellow subscribe page on the top of the page:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/granted-items-ii-updated-march-19-2013/t.72700673_1/
avarcoe1
OutcastBeauty

Welcome! I think you will really enjoy this site. Try the new Easter event and get some great free items. Don't forget to get the wing sticker each day on the main page of the event because you can later trade them in for some great free items at the Treehouse. Check out the daily chance every day and also the dumpster dive - which refreshes about every five minutes.

Finally, check out all the free items and gold at this forum thread. You can subscribe to it really easily by clicking the yellow subscribe page on the top of the page:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/granted-items-ii-updated-march-19-2013/t.72700673_1/

Thank you so much!

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OutcastBeauty

welcome to gaia.
i hope you enjoy your time here 3nodding
rukia094
OutcastBeauty

welcome to gaia.
i hope you enjoy your time here 3nodding

Thank you so much. <3

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User ImageUser Image

Hello, Aleah and welcome to Gaia.
Check out the, Writers forum and subforums. Lots of Gaians there that shares your passion for writing.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

User ImageUser Image

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome to gaia, feel free to ask me any questions and/or add me
User ImageUser Image

Hello, Aleah and welcome to Gaia.
Check out the, Writers forum and subforums. Lots of Gaians there that shares your passion for writing.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

User ImageUser Image

Oh cool! Thank you so much. <3

Hardened Member

Welcome to Gaia emotion_yatta

Always great to see another adult on board ;3
Daypaw

Haha. I'm guessing there aren't a lot of adults on this website?

Hardened Member

OutcastBeauty
Daypaw

Haha. I'm guessing there aren't a lot of adults on this website?
There are plenty, we are just vastly outnumbered by the teenagers ;3

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Precious Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
OutcastBeauty

Hello and welcome 3nodding
just relax and enjoy yourself

Original Genius

OutcastBeauty

Hello! Welcome to Gaia, Aleah!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces