Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to show me the ropes? smile

Familiar Gaian

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Welcome to Gaia.

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
B-ri 2l
Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to show me the ropes? smile

Sure what do you want to know?

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
B-ri 2l
User Image

Welcome~ heart

User Image
Galdonos
B-ri 2l

Just a little of how things work...um like whats the best way to get money?
Sin-Key
B-ri 2l
User Image

Welcome~ heart

User Image

Thank you! biggrin
OtakuWifey
Welcome to Gaia.

Thanks! biggrin

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good evening. Welcome to Gaia Online. If you need any assistance at all, please do not hesitate to ask. See you around.

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
B-ri 2l
Galdonos
B-ri 2l

Best way i found is to post and the daily chance. That's the little orange or red ball machine in the upper right of your page. there's one on ever tab and it resets everyday. plus the rewards get better if you do it consecutive days in a row. The games are helpful too.

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
welcome! blaugh
Galdonos
B-ri 2l
Galdonos
B-ri 2l

Best way i found is to post and the daily chance. That's the little orange or red ball machine in the upper right of your page. there's one on ever tab and it resets everyday. plus the rewards get better if you do it consecutive days in a row. The games are helpful too.

Oh cool, thank you. Um...I'm having trouble getting into towns and my home, do I have to wait a number of days before I can go in?

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
B-ri 2l
Galdonos
B-ri 2l
Galdonos
B-ri 2l

Oh cool, thank you. Um...I'm having trouble getting into towns and my home, do I have to wait a number of days before I can go in?

I think so, I don't remember, try again in a few days.
oranberryluna
welcome! blaugh

Thank you! biggrin blaugh
Sensei Chyaku
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thanks! smile

Good evening. Welcome to Gaia Online. If you need any assistance at all, please do not hesitate to ask. See you around.

Galdonos
B-ri 2l
Galdonos
B-ri 2l
Galdonos
B-ri 2l

I think so, I don't remember, try again in a few days.

Ok, thank you. I thought something was wrong with my computer lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces