Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eh'llo Eh'llo, this site looks really cool. hope to make some new friends and have bunch of fun. wink
welcome to gaia biggrin
hello... yeah i hope you have fun.. it is a very kool site... which i am here pm me if you want to be friends okay...
Wow lol, this is interisting... LOL. Haven't seen a Fourm use a char to do the talkin... nice.. biggrin and eh'llo you guys wink
welcome to gaia
can anyone answer a few question o mine? sweatdrop Or guide me to a place were i can find them smile
Branght
can anyone answer a few question o mine? sweatdrop Or guide me to a place were i can find them smile

Yes. See the stickies on the top of this thread that say FAQ and guidelines and such? Read those for help. smile Or search around and lurk for awhile and figure it out.... Or you can PM me and ask away!
wow. lol your guys Chars look really cool! biggrin and thanks AriyaLauna! sweatdrop
Branght
wow. lol your guys Chars look really cool! biggrin and thanks AriyaLauna! sweatdrop

Hehe, you're welcome, Branght. Welcome to Gaia and good luck on finding things!

Be careful when you start buying clothes... I would suggest waiting first and surfing around the shops to see what you like and THEN start buying stuff Because once you do it gets WAY addicting. blaugh
LOL, yeah ok.. Will do.. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces