Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

3,550 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hello everyone heart heart

I haven't used Gaia in almost 4 years, I lost all my account information while I was moving, but I feel like I'm back to stay. Kind of sad to see how much is missing though, but I'm excited to finish exploring the parts of the site.

If anyone wants to be friends, let me know ^^ I'm still trying to remember how to work the forum well again and the site in general, so please excuse me if I'm slow. This is like day two of my return lol.

Distinct Informer

coconuthime

I haven't used Gaia in almost 4 years, I lost all my account information while I was moving, but I feel like I'm back to stay. Kind of sad to see how much is missing though, but I'm excited to finish exploring the parts of the site.

If anyone wants to be friends, let me know ^^ I'm still trying to remember how to work the forum well again and the site in general, so please excuse me if I'm slow. This is like day two of my return lol.
Hey that's fine, I'm not on all that much either. It's been years, you can tell, my profile is garbage.

Terpsichord's Princess

Shy Phantom

14,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
coconuthime

Welcome Back :3
When you have a trading pass let me know heart

Space Unicorn

Welcome back

heart

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

tygren's Partner In Crime

Winged Pest

32,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winged 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Welcome back to Gaia!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xp

Lonely Hunter

I just came back today.
However, i remember my password/email/username from my previous account so i got some golds to buy a nicer outfit. But welcome back.

Fluffy Bunny

3,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Wife AthenaShy
coconuthime

Will do! ^^ You get it after your Gaia Age hits 3 days right? o: It's been so long xD

Fluffy Bunny

3,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I'm pretty sure I can't quote all of you in one post, so thank you to everyone who's comment! heart

Terpsichord's Princess

Shy Phantom

14,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
coconuthime
Wife AthenaShy
coconuthime

Will do! ^^ You get it after your Gaia Age hits 3 days right? o: It's been so long xD

Yeppers

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia razz

Fluffy Bunny

3,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Wife AthenaShy
coconuthime
Wife AthenaShy
coconuthime

Yeppers

I just got a message saying I got my pass tongiht heart

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome back.

Noble Trader

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Happy Valentine's Day!

From the guild, Unofficial A.G. Empire, we would like
to welcome you to Gaia Online and give you a Valentine's Day gift.

Happy Valentine's Day from,
~ The Crew of Unofficial A.G. Empire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas