Welcome to Gaia! ::

Call me CS or Cassandra/Cassie (character name). Aside from human interaction I am here to check out the art, roleplay, game, guilds, etc for my personal goals. Right now I'm working on a free non-romance (or very little right now) visual novel which is lacking helpers with spare time. Eventually I want to make a rpg.

Another goal i to set up a anime store with items from fantasy, scifi and other oddities. I plan to make original outfits and costumes >>

Now that you know the bare bones of all that, is there someplace you suggest i go? I'm new to gaia and am just looking around at the moment. I also don't know much about forums and editing posts How do you quote only a setion of a post or of multiple ones.

If you need to know more information then feel free to ask me. Sorry for the long post.

I'm somewhat confused about the forum layout but meh. It's nice to meet everyone.

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Actually you can onlyost what someone has said or posted and there are some rpg forums or you can make an rp forum for you and some friends to have fun with....you can check the intresting forums as well if there is nothing that interests you....there are games you can play as well

Wealthy Businesswoman

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello there, welcome to Gaia!!! cat_blaugh

Hot Lop

Crystal Spirits
How do you quote only a setion of a post or of multiple ones.

When you quote someone, in between the top of the text box where it says
[quote = " (Example Username)" ] and [ /quote] (Without the extra spaces) just delete all of the text you don't want and leave
what you do want, such as what I did here. For multiple ones I usually
open up separate tabs of the other posts I want to quote and copy+paste what I want from
those into just one post, then hit Submit.

Welcome, by the way. Hope I helped!

Dangerous Lunatic

Crystal Spirits
Call me CS or Cassandra/Cassie (character name). Aside from human interaction I am here to check out the art, roleplay, game, guilds, etc for my personal goals. Right now I'm working on a free non-romance (or very little right now) visual novel which is lacking helpers with spare time. Eventually I want to make a rpg.

Another goal i to set up a anime store with items from fantasy, scifi and other oddities. I plan to make original outfits and costumes >>

Now that you know the bare bones of all that, is there someplace you suggest i go? I'm new to gaia and am just looking around at the moment. I also don't know much about forums and editing posts How do you quote only a setion of a post or of multiple ones.

If you need to know more information then feel free to ask me. Sorry for the long post.

I'm somewhat confused about the forum layout but meh. It's nice to meet everyone.

WELCOME! heart

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hiii Im a friendly vampire/fox-spirit that is more demon nowadays ^_^
Call me Red-Zan or like Zan smile
Sooo...your store, how will these items be? For role-playing? Alas just a colored image? excuse me going off with ma talk here ninja

Versatile Citizen

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Crystal Spirits

You can check out the art threads smile

Lonely Punching Bag

Welcome! c:

lsaaac's Wife

Devoted Hunter

Crystal Spirits

Welcome to Gaia.
Crystal Spirits

Welcome to gaia!
for quoting just click the "quote button above the persons post, to quote only apart you'll need to erase some of what the person says, and to select multiple posts quote many and copy and past the quote into one message!

hope that helped
welcome to gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas