Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

soapy exsistence
so just for kicks what do gaians like to do?
oh yeah and i be knew!!! biggrin
=-= yes im a noob but hopefully i wont be a noob for long biggrin
i like candy and sprinkles and fish oh,oh, i just heard that theres 3 gay super heroes in marvel univeres hulkling (i wonder if hes related to hulk) wiccan (related to circe maybe? oh wait circe is dc) and anele (i have no idea
oh and i heard chocolate is good for your health.......
...... ok ummm.... so wich game in the games place is most fun the tiles the moga or the others?
um...... i had taco soup today
ok my rant stopd here
anyways glad to join hopefully i wont run into any cyber bullies they tend to make me cry though i wont let them know that.......
question why is the image thing you know the thing that like please enter words above here
a chevy ad?
                                  welcome! emotion_c8
                                  feel free to add me and if you need anything,
                                  just message me.

Generous Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
soapy exsistence

Welcome to Gaia.

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
i love to post on forums and go and hang out at virtual hollywood. oh and dress up my avatar. thats my favorite thing. smile
but anyway, welcome to gaia. heart

Tipsy Genius

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
soapy exsistence
i like candy and sprinkles and fish oh,oh, i just heard that theres 3 gay super heroes in marvel univeres hulkling (i wonder if hes related to hulk) wiccan (related to circe maybe? oh wait circe is dc) and anele (i have no idea
...... ok ummm.... so wich game in the games place is most fun the tiles the moga or the others?
ok my rant stopd here
anyways glad to join hopefully i wont run into any cyber bullies they tend to make me cry though i wont let them know that.......
question why is the image thing you know the thing that like please enter words above here
a chevy ad?

Woah, darling. Chocolate may be good for your health, but too much there.. Unless you're ADD or something. smile No offense.
I think I may like you. XD
Now to rant in response to your rant.

I'm a Gaian and I like to talk to people. I'm sure you won't be a n00b for long, yes. Candy and sprinkles are yummy, but I don't like fish. I didn't know Marvel had gay superheroes. O.o I'll look them up. XD I don't pay attention to DC Comics, but I know Circe is a Greek mythological sorceress, and Wiccan is a religion. XD I'm such a nerd. I've heard chocolate is good for your health, but only dark chocolate. And you can't have too much. I like to play Tiles and Pool. Taco soup sounds yummy. :3 I don't like cyber bullies either. And I guess the ad is a Chevy ad because ads help pay for the website.

So, anyways... Hi, I'm Dezzi. Welcome to Gaia. smile I'm sure you'll have fun on here!!
DezziMonsta
soapy exsistence
ok my rant stopd here
a chevy ad?

Woah, darling. Chocolate may be good for your health, but too much there.. Unless you're ADD or something. smile No offense.

I'm a Gaian and I like to talk to people. I'm sure you won't be a n00b for long, yes. Candy and sprinkles are yummy, but I don't like fish. I didn't know Marvel had gay superheroes. O.o I'll look them up. XD I don't pay attention to DC Comics, but I know Circe is a Greek mythological sorceress, and Wiccan is a religion. XD I'm such a nerd. I've heard chocolate is good for your health, but only dark chocolate. And you can't have too much. I like to play Tiles and Pool. Taco soup sounds yummy. :3 I don't like cyber bullies either. And I guess the ad is a Chevy ad because ads help pay for the website.

So, anyways... Hi, I'm Dezzi. Welcome to Gaia. smile I'm sure you'll have fun on here!!

hi dezzi glad to meet ya, anyways like i just bought 20 issues of the young avengers cuz i was super intreaged by the gay super people, and it turns out wiccan (yes i know its a religion, i also have some friends who practice wicca) is the heroes name (he used to be asgardian, but i think it sounded too much like a**-guardian, and no one would take him seriously) and the guys arent related to hulk or circe o-o the comic book is pretty intresting though i think i like the runaways better..... there like the young avengers only super villans, although from both hero groups i think i like tommy and molly best :I well since you probably dont know who they are i guess ill stop going on and on, oh before i forget yes taco soup is deliciouse!!! i think i like the word bump though im a terrible speller. thanks for responding to my topic i feel loved because so many people welcomed me biggrin
god i feel like a geek,

Tipsy Genius

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
soapy exsistence
DezziMonsta
soapy exsistence
ok my rant stopd here
a chevy ad?

hi dezzi glad to meet ya, anyways like i just bought 20 issues of the young avengers cuz i was super intreaged by the gay super people, and it turns out wiccan (yes i know its a religion, i also have some friends who practice wicca) is the heroes name (he used to be asgardian, but i think it sounded too much like a**-guardian, and no one would take him seriously) and the guys arent related to hulk or circe o-o the comic book is pretty intresting though i think i like the runaways better..... there like the young avengers only super villans, although from both hero groups i think i like tommy and molly best :I well since you probably dont know who they are i guess ill stop going on and on, oh before i forget yes taco soup is deliciouse!!! i think i like the word bump though im a terrible speller. thanks for responding to my topic i feel loved because so many people welcomed me biggrin
god i feel like a geek,

Cool, and I've heard of Asguardian. Never thought of it as a**-Guardian before. XD It sounds interesting though, haha.
I don't know how to respond to the rest of that because I have no clue what you're really talking about. XD
Taco soup sounds really good right now. :3
Lol, you're not a geek. biggrin It's fine.

Feral Phantom

soapy exsistence
ok my rant stopd here
a chevy ad?

gaia_angelleft Welcome to Gaia! gaia_angelright
Welcome to Gaia c:

Intellectual Lunatic

soapy exsistence
so does anyone like fish?
Eww haha welcome to gaia

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
welcome to gaiaonline.com