Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Mystic

kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

Lol its all up to you wink . *ducks and throws pillow* XD. I like you. You're fun smile

No, I'm a bore, honest. LOL
between my zombie guild and my charity I don't have too much free time any more. XD

Most of my free time is exclusive to the weekend. As work keeps me busy and exhausted. You seem pretty fun to me though smile . I'm having fun talking to you right now. If that means anything to you? smile

^^ thanks, it does.
I'm a nurse. So I work heavy hours during the week myself. So I'm mostly here on my days off or if it's not nice enough to go outside.
And I'm having fun chatting with you as well.
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

Lol its all up to you wink . *ducks and throws pillow* XD. I like you. You're fun smile

between my zombie guild and my charity I don't have too much free time any more. XD

Most of my free time is exclusive to the weekend. As work keeps me busy and exhausted. You seem pretty fun to me though smile . I'm having fun talking to you right now. If that means anything to you? smile

^^ thanks, it does.
I'm a nurse. So I work heavy hours during the week myself. So I'm mostly here on my days off or if it's not nice enough to go outside.

Ah well I'm glad it does ^^. I work In a warehouse atm. So im always tired from work. My days of are only the weekend and the holidays. How long have you been a nurse? If you don't mind my asking?

Wild Mystic

kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

^^ thanks, it does.

Ah well I'm glad it does ^^. I work In a warehouse atm. So im always tired from work. My days of are only the weekend and the holidays. How long have you been a nurse? If you don't mind my asking?
only a few years. I have Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays off. But I work between 12-20 hours on the days I do work. XP
working in a warehouse isn't bad. I worked at a whirlpool factory to while going through school.
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

^^ thanks, it does.

only a few years. I have Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays off. But I work between 12-20 hours on the days I do work. XP
working in a warehouse isn't bad. I worked at a whirlpool factory to while going through school.
Huh what an interesting coincidence. I work at At used appliance warehouse. It's very dirty work lol. So how old are you? If I may ask?

Wild Mystic

kenichi _shirahama93
Huh what an interesting coincidence. I work at At used appliance warehouse. It's very dirty work lol. So how old are you? If I may ask?

XD over the age of 21. lol that's about as close as I get on telling people my age. >_< I just don't often times act my age online. XP what about you?
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

XD over the age of 21. lol that's about as close as I get on telling people my age. >_< I just don't often times act my age online. XP what about you?

Lol. I completley respect that. I am 21 myself smile

Wild Mystic

kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

are ya? awesome sauce. ^_^
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

Lol so what are you doing atm?

Wild Mystic

kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

updating my charity. I was given some more times to pass out. And keeping an eye on my guild there has been a little bit of fuzzing over what powers should be allowed in a zombie guild. >_<;;
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

updating my charity. I was given some more times to pass out. And keeping an eye on my guild there has been a little bit of fuzzing over what powers should be allowed in a zombie guild. >_<;;

Ah I see. Sounds like busy work smile . I'm about to eat this pizza I cooked and watch another episode of magi. I accepted you're guild request! Thank you. Unfourtantley though I've never been in a gaia guild. So I've no idea what to expect.

Wild Mystic

kenichi _shirahama93

Ah I see. Sounds like busy work smile . I'm about to eat this pizza I cooked and watch another episode of magi. I accepted you're guild request! Thank you. Unfourtantley though I've never been in a gaia guild. So I've no idea what to expect.

well, if you want to rp there is a place to make characters and post. If you just want to hang out and chat, there is a place for that too. ^_^

and we have silly contests. Like we have a valentine tektek contest starting up.
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

well, if you want to rp there is a place to make characters and post. If you just want to hang out and chat, there is a place for that too. ^_^

and we have silly contests. Like we have a valentine tektek contest starting up.

Yeah that's right..... valentine's day is coming up..... sad

Wild Mystic

kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

=/ problems?
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93
LuvDragon
kenichi _shirahama93

=/ problems?

Yeah I'm in an ldr. And have been on and off for 2 years. But it's always been plagued with communication problems on her part. And it finally did get better for awhile. But lately the problems have started again and I haven't heard from her in about 19 days now. And so just thinking about valentine's day makes me feel a little depressed sad . Every time so far on valentine's day we've told each other happy valentine's day but not on the actual day and we never have chatted on valentine's day or spent it togther before sad .

Wild Mystic

kenichi _shirahama93

Yeah I'm in an ldr. And have been on and off for 2 years. But it's always been plagued with communication problems on her part. And it finally did get better for awhile. But lately the problems have started again and I haven't heard from her in about 19 days now. And so just thinking about valentine's day makes me feel a little depressed sad . Every time so far on valentine's day we've told each other happy valentine's day but not on the actual day and we never have chatted on valentine's day or spent it togther before sad .

*nods* I see. yeah, this will be the first year I have someone myself. Not sure how it's going to turn out yet. lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff