Bluverrys
HELLO WELCOME NEW FRAND smile

Hello 3nodding

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hello and welcome to Gaia. Gaia has a pretty good manga, you should check it out! Manga!!

Lana Backwards's Partner

Shirtless Cat

10,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Chesh Kuro
Hi, the name's Chesh. I'm basically new here and all and so far...this site is pretty good, not too bad to say the least.

Anyway, might as well tell of my interests. I'm a huge fan of anime and manga and like to draw my own original neko characters. I don't mind making friends as long as you're friendly and not immature. You can chat with me, I don't bite o3o

Welcome!

Timid Fatcat

13,525 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Chesh Kuro
Hi, the name's Chesh. I'm basically new here and all and so far...this site is pretty good, not too bad to say the least.

Anyway, might as well tell of my interests. I'm a huge fan of anime and manga and like to draw my own original neko characters. I don't mind making friends as long as you're friendly and not immature. You can chat with me, I don't bite o3o

Favorite anime? biggrin I'm a massive fan too! Do you have a deviant art account?

Maestro of Melodies's Significant Otter

Unicorn

Chesh Kuro
User Image
𝔑𝔢𝔲𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔬𝔵𝔦𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔇𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔈𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔐

Welcome. :3

2,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
GummiBaren
Chesh Kuro

Favorite anime? biggrin I'm a massive fan too! Do you have a deviant art account?

I think my favorite anime would be Blue Exorcist and yes I do, I go by Black--Cheshire on there, but I go by Chesh for short since it's my artist name o3o

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia xp

Phantom

Chesh Kuro

welcome mrgreen

2,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia razz

thanks =w=

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Chesh Kuro
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia razz

thanks =w=

ur welcome heart

2,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome to gaia xp

Thanks o3o

Eternal Bibliophile

Chesh Kuro

Hello and welcome to Gaia! :>

What sort of anime and manga do you like?
I currently just started One Piece and I love it. ^-^

2,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
amedrops
Chesh Kuro

Hello and welcome to Gaia! :>

What sort of anime and manga do you like?
I currently just started One Piece and I love it. ^-^

I love Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, Trigun, Trinity Blood, Attack on Titan, Space Dandy, Naruto and Hellsing Ultimate for anime. For manga, it's Blue Exorcist, Loveless, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Clover, and Joker, Vassalord, Otomen, and Black Butler.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Chesh Kuro
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome to gaia xp

Thanks o3o

ur welcome heart

Quick Reply

Submit