Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

4,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Window Shopper 100
Hello everyone my name is Tiara (Yes that is my real name whee ) and I'm new to Gaia. How are you all today?
Let me tell you a little about myself, I really enjoy fashion and art. I like to travel, I have been to so far 10 different states but have yet to travel outside of the U.S. I'm hoping to go to Paris, France soon!~
I like to sometimes draw anime in my free time. However I cannot stand rude, disrespectful people. I don't understand why people can't just be polite or just not say anything if they have nothing nice to say. ~Anyways if you want to find out more about me just head on over to my profile and check me out heart I hope to get the chance to meet so many wonderful people here on Gaia.
Thank you for your time loves~
Tiara gaia_crown

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome to gaia heart

Sparkly Gaian

Vintage Beauty Queen
Hello everyone my name is Tiara (Yes that is my real name whee ) and I'm new to Gaia. How are you all today?
Let me tell you a little about myself, I really enjoy fashion and art. I like to travel, I have been to so far 10 different states but have yet to travel outside of the U.S. I'm hoping to go to Paris, France soon!~
I like to sometimes draw anime in my free time. However I cannot stand rude, disrespectful people. I don't understand why people can't just be polite or just not say anything if they have nothing nice to say. ~Anyways if you want to find out more about me just head on over to my profile and check me out heart I hope to get the chance to meet so many wonderful people here on Gaia.
Tiara gaia_crown

Hello! c:
Care to be friends? :3

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

4,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
Robotic Ilovecupcakes

I would love to be friends love~ Your angel duck is super cute! *air kiss*
Tiara gaia_crown

Sparkly Gaian

Vintage Beauty Queen
Robotic Ilovecupcakes

I would love to be friends love~ Your angel duck is super cute! *air kiss*
Tiara gaia_crown

Thanks, rocking that avi c;

Partying Genius

8,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Hello biggrin Welcome to Gaia! I'm fairly new too. I just joined last week. cool
Welcome sweetie~
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to Gaia! It's a pleasure to meet you heart

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome to Gaia :3 I'm kinda new myself as well, lol.

Big Member

Hello, Tiara! Welcome to Gaia.

I hope you have fun while you're here and that you get your chance to go to Paris! wink

Gracious Darling

10,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Vintage Beauty Queen
Tiara gaia_crown

Welcome to Gaia!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items