Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

mirukka

wow nice DA, welcome back <3

Trash

mirukka
Hi there! My name is Mirukka and I'm a returning member to Gaia! I was inspired by Shilin's amazing Gaia Online commissions (see Shilin's deviantART page) to join this place again. I hope to contribute lots of artwork in the future to this lovely community. Nice to meet everyone, and hope to see you around! smile

welcome!

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Atlas1200
mirukka
Hi there! My name is Mirukka and I'm a returning member to Gaia! I was inspired by Shilin's amazing Gaia Online commissions (see Shilin's deviantART page) to join this place again. I hope to contribute lots of artwork in the future to this lovely community. Nice to meet everyone, and hope to see you around! smile

I will give you some advice from one of my favorite hero's once said give me all your money in energy form, and you must live out that request 3nodding but if you don't want to do that, then lets be friends 3nodding

Heheh, what happens if you're in debt? What's it like to live out negative energy? ~_^ Friends are nice. I'll take that instead. biggrin D

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Marie465
blaugh
mirukka

Welcome!!! smile

Thanks so much!! ^__^

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
hundurr
mirukka

Thanks so much! It's good to be back!! whee

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Desired Flaw
mirukka

welcome!

Thank you!!

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
mirukka
Marie465
blaugh
mirukka

Welcome!!! smile

Thanks so much!! ^__^

No problem!!! rofl
3nodding
mirukka
Atlas1200
mirukka

I will give you some advice from one of my favorite hero's once said give me all your money in energy form, and you must live out that request 3nodding but if you don't want to do that, then lets be friends 3nodding

Heheh, what happens if you're in debt? What's it like to live out negative energy? ~_^ Friends are nice. I'll take that instead. biggrin D

well i never said how much money, even tho i said all of it and plus life on the edge is fun, life death who really cares, it's all just life 3nodding

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
mirukka

Welcome Mirukka.
mirukka
hundurr
mirukka

Thanks so much! It's good to be back!! whee

Nice to meet you.

Are you a new member here? heart
WELCOME
TO
GAIA

- Play zOMG
- Make Gold By Posting In Forums
- Make Friends By Going To Towns And Rally
- Dress Your Avatar Any Way You Like
- Buy Cool Clothes And Items From The Stores And Marketplace

These few things will get you a good start so you can have fun and feel great in The World of Gaia!!!
Enjoy and have Fun!!! biggrin smile

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
NUEST Ren
mirukka

Welcome Mirukka.

Thank you very much. smile

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
mrjarbear
hi

Hi there! biggrin

3,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300