Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Hi there! My name is Mirukka and I'm a returning member to Gaia! I was inspired by Shilin's amazing Gaia Online commissions (see Shilin's deviantART page) to join this place again. I hope to contribute lots of artwork in the future to this lovely community. Nice to meet everyone, and hope to see you around! smile

Lonely Noob

6,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
mirukka

Welcome, my husband and I buy art so if you are starting commissions let me know please I love art 4laugh and Welcome Back to Gaia Online.

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Imaginary Kitty
mirukka

Welcome, my husband and I buy art so if you are starting commissions let me know please I love art 4laugh and Welcome Back to Gaia Online.

Thank you for the welcome! I will most likely be starting up commissions in the next few days. Please let me know if there's anything you're interested in! I'd love to draw something for you as thanks for the warm hello! biggrin

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Thomas Hewitt MaskHead
welcome

Thank you very much!
Welcome
Enjoy your stay
mirukka

Thank You! I need many things drawn rofl I collect it the art I mean. I write but can't draw for worth a broken pencil.

Sparkly Bunny

13,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
always happy to see a new artist.
have fun smile

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
share-ah
Welcome
Enjoy your stay

Thanks so much! ^__^

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Imaginary Kitty
mirukka

Thank You! I need many things drawn rofl I collect it the art I mean. I write but can't draw for worth a broken pencil.

Bah, how about I draw something for you to illustrate a phrase or line you've written? It can be as simple or complicated as you like. Or I'd be happy to draw anything you'd like to have in your collection--original characters, animals, you name it. It'll be simple anime-style though if that's cool. smile

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
GrungeToker
always happy to see a new artist.
have fun smile

Thank you! I'm happy to be here, and will do! biggrin

Shameless Scarface

11,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
mirukka
Hi there! My name is Mirukka and I'm a returning member to Gaia! I was inspired by Shilin's amazing Gaia Online commissions (see Shilin's deviantART page) to join this place again. I hope to contribute lots of artwork in the future to this lovely community. Nice to meet everyone, and hope to see you around! smile

Welcome Back

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
The Squeeze
mirukka

Welcome Back

Thank you so much! I'm glad to be back! ^__^
mirukka

I will give you some advice from one of my favorite hero's once said give me all your money in energy form, and you must live out that request 3nodding but if you don't want to do that, then lets be friends 3nodding

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
blaugh
mirukka

Welcome!!! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces