Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Ladykiller

Yumei-wubs
Hi Everyone! I'm a new member and I signed up yesterday. Well, I'd like to introduce myself.

My name's Bea, I'm 14, and I love to draw, watch videos, and playing games. 3nodding
I've heard that this site has a lot of artists and nice people. Also, I like the aquarium thing on this site. whee

Well, that's all I can say, and nice to meet you!
welcome to gaia !
Yumei-wubs
Hi Everyone! I'm a new member and I signed up yesterday. Well, I'd like to introduce myself.

My name's Bea, I'm 14, and I love to draw, watch videos, and playing games. 3nodding
I've heard that this site has a lot of artists and nice people. Also, I like the aquarium thing on this site. whee

Welcome to Gaia, Bea! smile Feel free to add me as a friend! smile

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
Yumei-wubs

Hi!

I like to draw as well! :'D welcome to gaia!
Thank You Everyone for all the greetings! emotion_hug
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Interesting Gaian

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Yumei-wubs

Hi bea! Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces