Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Everyone! I'm a new member and I signed up yesterday. Well, I'd like to introduce myself.

My name's Bea, I'm 14, and I love to draw, watch videos, and playing games. 3nodding
I've heard that this site has a lot of artists and nice people. Also, I like the aquarium thing on this site. whee

Well, that's all I can say, and nice to meet you!

Man-Hungry Vampire

Hello welcome you can add me if you wish.
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Shy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Yumei-wubs
Hi Everyone! I'm a new member and I signed up yesterday. Well, I'd like to introduce myself.

My name's Bea, I'm 14, and I love to draw, watch videos, and playing games. 3nodding
I've heard that this site has a lot of artists and nice people. Also, I like the aquarium thing on this site. whee

Hi Bea, I'm Roxen it's nice to meet you yum_puddi How are you? Welcome to Gaia :3

Yes there are so many wonderful Artists here! There's an awesome selection of Guilds to explore ^^

Mmm Hmm, the Aquarium is fun and you can fill it with such cute things!

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
Yumei-wubs

welcome :]

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Yumei-wubs

hi smile welcome to gaia...feel free to add me as a friend! smile
Yumei-wubs

Hello. Welcome to Gaia biggrin

Single Spirit

Yumei-wubs

Welcome to gaia!!! smile

Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions whatsoever. heart

Firebreathing Gekko

Yumei-wubs

Greetings and salutations.

Hopeless Collector

Yumei-wubs

welcome to Gaia. heart
I suggest that you lurk at the Gaia Forum. You'll see many interesting topics there. 3nodding
hmn.. i like the houses here. sweatdrop

[ACHIEVEMENTS: I NEED HELP]

---------------------
BUMP
because I love you.

---------------------
♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

quote me.. ||
just quote me ||
then let's dance.. ||

~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~

High-functioning Loiterer

Yumei-wubs

Hello!

Generous Friend

Yumei-wubs

Hi!
Welcome to Gaia~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas