Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there, I am new to this place you call Gaia. If you have any advice I would be happy to hear them.
I One Hell Of A Butler I
Hello there, I am new to this palce you call Gaia. If you have any advice I would be happy to hear them.
hello i am new as well
if u wanna know what the most fun thing on here is play zomg. its under games and it rocks plus gives you a ton of gold!
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin
I One Hell Of A Butler I
Hello there, I am new to this palce you call Gaia. If you have any advice I would be happy to hear them.
hello i am new as well
Ah then welcome to Gaia as well.
youwissh
if u wanna know what the most fun thing on here is play zomg. its under games and it rocks plus gives you a ton of gold!
Thank you I shall try it out.
I One Hell Of A Butler I
youwissh
Thank you I shall try it out.
np i hope you like it. its confusing at first but it is the best once you get the wholse story line down

Obsessive OTP

User Image
            Hello! Welcome to Gaia. c:

Newbie Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I One Hell Of A Butler I

Hope you have fun in gaia.

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Hello, hope you enjoy Gaia it's a super awsome place.
Kirbince
User Image
            Hello! Welcome to Gaia. c:
Thank you very much.
For good gold, play booty grab, usually found on aquariums at specific times! smile
also since I think your charecter is going to relate to kuroshitsuji I suggest searching up tektek and creating your dream avi smile
Joychantel
also since I think your charecter is going to relate to kuroshitsuji I suggest searching up tektek and creating your dream avi smile
I shall try it out, Thank you.

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Fallen_Angel_Ithildin
I One Hell Of A Butler I
hello i am new as well
welcome c:
welcome to gaia feel free to ask me any questions! mrgreen and while your at it check out The Crimson Blur super hero based web series here on http://www.crimsonvisionstudios.com/ and please b sure to comment like sub forward etc. all that good stuff and dont for get to smiiiiile!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff