Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey I am new here I would hope I could make a lot of new friends and meet some awesome people smile

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Pyxidis Vela
Hey I am new here I would hope I could make a lot of new friends and meet some awesome people smile

You've met one awesome person just now, welcome to gaia m'dear. I hope you have a fun time here, if you have any questions you can feel free to ask me smile

Dapper Noob

Stay away from the old people on here

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Welcome to Gaia and zOMG! is a great way to meet new people and has good chatting options. It's an extension to the Gaia storyline and very silly and fun to play.

Warlord

8,650 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Pyxidis Vela

Welcome to gaia

11,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Pyxidis Vela

welcome to gaia

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Pyxidis Vela

Welcome to Gaia. :]

User Image

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Pyxidis Vela

Welcome to Gaia. I like your hairdo.

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Pyxidis Vela

Well welcome! you're sure to find some cool people here! just fix up your about section, then things should get rolling! rofl

Masterful Lover

Pyxidis Vela

Welcome to Gaia~ c:

Devout Loiterer

10,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Pyxidis Vela

User Image

Welcome..head on over to the chat forums lots of pple chatting i'm sure you'll have friends in no time
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. As to the person who said stay away from the old ppl? Lol I am not young myself xd either way thank you all =)
Pyxidis Vela

Welcome to Gaiaonline
Hello Pyxidis Vela, Welcome to Gaia.
Nice to meet you.
Farewell.

Shy Giver

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome to our world

Quick Reply

Submit