Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiya, I'm Chelsea-Jordanie (Jor-dah-knee). I'm a 15 year old genderqueer glamazon who fell madly in love with Phineas from A Separate Peace. I like sleeping for a crazy amount of time, roleplaying and not having any responsibilities at all. I don't know what else to say about me. Talk about you.
Arkemaic
Hiya, I'm Chelsea-Jordanie (Jor-dah-knee). I'm a 15 year old genderqueer glamazon who fell madly in love with Phineas from A Separate Peace. I like sleeping for a crazy amount of time, roleplaying and not having any responsibilities at all. I don't know what else to say about me. Talk about you.

Hello and welcome to gaia, Hope you have fun and add me if you wish smile

Newbie Noob

Arkemaic

Welcome aboard!

7,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
Arkemaic

hello welcome!

Sweet Mage

Welcome to Gaia Online!
Hope you enjoy yourself!
c: ♥

6,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Arkemaic

Hi.............I don't talk to strangers.......... rolleyes but nick names "Tyler" (I AM A GIRL!) and I don't speak my age to anybody...........I Like To sleep, sneak out of the house, read books and I am bored right now typing....ugh I don't know what else to say.....ummmmmmmm I get bored very easy. I like to text peoples....I like playing around on here.
~~Now umm Whats up? 4laugh

Toothsome Genius

Arkemaic

sup
Arkemaic

Hello there lovely, and welcome to solia.
Would you like to role play?

Gracious Fairy

7,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100

Beloved Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Quick Reply