Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey! I'm new! My name is Lexi! I am a Anime Lover and I enjoy Video Games, Including Assassin's Creed! (Conner! <333) I would love to make new friends, that would be wonderful. smile

If you want any details, ask or whatever razz

7,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
AlexLexi1134
Hey! I'm new! My name is Lexi! I am a Anime Lover and I enjoy Video Games, Including Assassin's Creed! (Conner! <333) I would love to make new friends, that would be wonderful. smile

Welcome to Gaia! I also watch anime but... I read manga more! I also love video games 3nodding ! Add me as a friend if you want 3nodding !
ulqui0rrachan
AlexLexi1134

Welcome to Gaia! I also watch anime but... I read manga more! I also love video games 3nodding ! Add me as a friend if you want 3nodding !

Thanks! biggrin

Powerhouse

Hello, Lexi. It's nice to meet you smile

7,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
AlexLexi1134
ulqui0rrachan
AlexLexi1134

Thanks! biggrin

No prob 3nodding !

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Welcome to GAIA online,Lexi-san! I hope you will enjoy here and you can add me as your friend if you want to.

I'm an Otaku (anime lover) too

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
WELCOME TO GAIAONLINE.COM

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
welcome to gaia! smile

Noob

Welcome to Gaia! ^^
AlexLexi1134

Welcome to Gaia, love. Hope you have a wonderful time here as I do. I love Anime & Video Games as well. Maybe you should add me and we may talk

Invisible Hunter

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
AlexLexi1134

Hi Lexi!
Welcome to Gaia and feel free to add me if you wish emotion_c8
Welcome to gaia!
I love anime!! but i prefer the manga better
(the whole book better then movie)
I actually used to play assasins creed but my bro took my games sad
you can add me if you like!

Lonely Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
AlexLexi1134

Welcome to Gaia c: try not to get too caught up! ^^ i lubs videogames lol

Shameless Grabber

AlexLexi1134

Weeelcome to gaia.
Hello welcome To Gaia and it is such a pleasure to meet you! My name is Linda and I love meeting and making new friends so always feels welcome to add me! In addition, if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to ask me! Enjoy and welcome again to Gaia darling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff