Eponine Jondrette
xEmiri
No way, it's like you're my long lost twin or something o.o hehe ^_^
[[A* for gif use]]
I was guessing that you were a Hiddlestoner by the laugh ^o^
Do you have a tumblr? :3

Yes I do have a Tumblr! A fangirl would be lost without one! xD

A fangirl would be lost indeed!
May I have the link please so I can follow the awesome? :3 You can PM me it if you wish, I'll send you mine if you want ^_^
FruitCarnivore
I just made this account because my old account...i lost its password crying stressed soooooooooo
now i have to restart eveeeryythinng crying scream WElcome tooo gaiia

Thanks ^_^

Animal Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
xEmiri
Hi, I'm new to Gaia ^_^"
I'm not really sure what to do here, but one of my friends recommended I join so I did ^_^
'm super shy so that's why it's taken me a few days to post a topic such as this, and I struggle to talk to new people, even online > <
I'm hoping to make a few new friends here ^o^
Thank you heart

Welcome, there is plenty of nice people around here, so you'll probably find lots of friends... Of course if you're interested on arts i'll recommend you to visit the arenas or the forums to see contests, they're pretty cool. xp

Shadowy Phantom

xEmiri
Hi, I'm new to Gaia ^_^"
I'm not really sure what to do here, but one of my friends recommended I join so I did ^_^
'm super shy so that's why it's taken me a few days to post a topic such as this, and I struggle to talk to new people, even online > <
Thank you heart

Welcome~
Axocur
xEmiri
Hi, I'm new to Gaia ^_^"
Thank you heart

Welcome, there is plenty of nice people around here, so you'll probably find lots of friends... Of course if you're interested on arts i'll recommend you to visit the arenas or the forums to see contests, they're pretty cool. xp

Thank You ^_^ heart
PoppiHollaPuddelz
xEmiri
Hi, I'm new to Gaia ^_^"
Thank you heart

Welcome~

Thank you~ I love your avatar ^_^

Shadowy Phantom

xEmiri
PoppiHollaPuddelz
xEmiri
Hi, I'm new to Gaia ^_^"
Thank you heart

Welcome~

Thanks. Yours is adorable too~
PoppiHollaPuddelz
xEmiri
PoppiHollaPuddelz
xEmiri
Hi, I'm new to Gaia ^_^"
Thank you heart

Welcome~

Thanks. Yours is adorable too~

Thank you =^o^=
Welcome to Gaia..
Will you guys come join us for an epic giveaway/contest?

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff