Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I'm new to Gaia ^_^"
I'm not really sure what to do here, but one of my friends recommended I join so I did ^_^
'm super shy so that's why it's taken me a few days to post a topic such as this, and I struggle to talk to new people, even online > <
I'm hoping to make a few new friends here ^o^
Thank you heart
Hey there! I'm new too. wanna be confused together? I literally just made this account, just because I'm really bored and its really late here... sweatdrop
SomarLithr
Hey there! I'm new too. wanna be confused together? I literally just made this account, just because I'm really bored and its really late here... sweatdrop

Thank you ^_^

Hot Phantom

xEmiri
Hi, I'm new to Gaia ^_^"
I'm not really sure what to do here, but one of my friends recommended I join so I did ^_^
'm super shy so that's why it's taken me a few days to post a topic such as this, and I struggle to talk to new people, even online > <
Thank you heart

Welcome to Gaia biggrin
xEmiri
SomarLithr

Thank you ^_^

but... what for?
SomarLithr
xEmiri
SomarLithr

Thank you ^_^

but... what for?

For asking to be my friend, hehe ^_^"
Raleugh
xEmiri
Hi, I'm new to Gaia ^_^"
Thank you heart

Welcome to Gaia biggrin

Thanks! ^_^
xEmiri
SomarLithr
xEmiri
SomarLithr

Thank you ^_^

but... what for?

For asking to be my friend, hehe ^_^"

oh but the pleasure is mine 4laugh

Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xEmiri

Hi xEmiri, welcome to gaia.
Hope you enjoy this website 3nodding
cold-crispy
xEmiri

Hi xEmiri, welcome to gaia.
Hope you enjoy this website 3nodding

Thank you!

Blessed Giver

welcome to gaia

Dangerous Warlord

xEmiri
Hi, I'm new to Gaia ^_^"
Thank you heart

Hi there, and welcome to gaia
Thank you! ^_^

Roisterer

welcome to Gaia.
emotion_yatta
ehbuhnaay
welcome to Gaia.
emotion_yatta

Thanks! ^_^

Quick Reply