Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I'm Dizzeh... Well, I just joined and thought I would introduce myself. About me... hmm... well I love the internet (obviously). I am also a caffeine addict (can't live without my Mountain Dew). I like socks and the color black, and I dislike windows and spiders. I don't really know what else to say >.<. PM me if you want to chat...
hi, welcome to gaia. I too hate spiders they are so nasty >.<
angelic toy

Welcme to gaiaonline.com! We are happy to meet a new person. But we hope you dont get in trouble. wink

If you are in need of a friend, or have a question about Gaia, PM me.

I see youve explored your profile because you added a signature...
Tsuzumi
hi, welcome to gaia. I too hate spiders they are so nasty >.<

Eek, yes. I don't know why, but I am phobic of anything with lots of legs. They give me horrid panic attacks stare .
....I'm not even going to ask about the window's thing whee
Lol anyhow, 'ello & welcome blaugh
angelic toy
angelic toy

Welcme to gaiaonline.com! We are happy to meet a new person. But we hope you dont get in trouble. wink

If you are in need of a friend, or have a question about Gaia, PM me.

I see youve explored your profile because you added a signature...

Yes, I did smile . Cool that you noticed. I just didn't want to seem like a total n00b, so I checked out a bunch of stuff on the site before I posted.
Ruins
....I'm not even going to ask about the window's thing whee
Lol anyhow, 'ello & welcome blaugh

Heh. I have some anxiety problems, so I like to feel as safe as possible. Windows make me feel very vulnerable. Sounds stupid, but I can't really help it >_<.
Dizzeh
Hi! I'm Dizzeh... Well, I just joined and thought I would introduce myself. About me... hmm... well I love the internet (obviously). I am also a caffeine addict (can't live without my Mountain Dew). I like socks and the color black, and I dislike windows and spiders. I don't really know what else to say >.<. PM me if you want to chat...

oh wow I cant live without my mountain dew either (code red)! and I love the color black and I HATE SPIDERS!!! blaugh u can add my to ur friendlist if u want whee
cheshirey000
Dizzeh

oh wow I cant live without my mountain dew either (code red)! and I love the color black and I HATE SPIDERS!!! blaugh u can add my to ur friendlist if u want whee

Heh, you could be like my long lost twin whee .
Dizzeh
cheshirey000
Dizzeh

Heh, you could be like my long lost twin whee .

yeah lol blaugh
ey everybody ! wzzp? i'm new here
Hi and welcome to the Gaia. I'm new too.
I'll be your friend, just pm me! ^^ whee To anybody too!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff