Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you are ever in the mude for some bad spelling, an dark humor, I am your man.
A little about me:
I like long walks down the beach,
kittens,
to hold the one I love, heart (yes I meen you, you spetial one.. wink
Drawling!
working with C.G.I
using Adobie for "fixing" my art,
ext...
intrests:
not all anime, but the good stuff.
hence, escaflowne H&R hellsing ext...
making movie props.
and once I would love to get drunk... I do not know the joy of having a hangover... sad
Hey and welcome to Gaia!

If you need a friend just PM me! I LOVE PMs!

^_________________^
Heh, nice introduction. Anyway, welcome to the site and good luck with getting started! biggrin
WAW! all the wunderfull people are up as late as I am... (knocternals) he he he... I can get used to this.
oh ya... *poke*
Welcome to Gaia! Want some cake? Here ya go!

Whee! *disappears from thread*
Hi, welcome to Gaia. If you want a friend you can PM me. I'm on quite often. wink
oh, ya, the word "goth" is not one that meens "I worship death, I wer black, I cut my self to see the BLOOD!," ext... A true goth is one who dresses the way they want, who talks the way they want, dose what they want, ext... (Like me...) the persona theas "youngens" are adopting is truly called a "Sudo-Goth". So ther you are... wink
ok, what is a pm...? I thought it was the time after am... (I am new at this, and would apritiat some help...)
If you look at the bottom of any post, in capitol pinkish purple letters is PM, which means Private Message. just click on it to send one.
ahhhhh.... I see said the blind man, to the deph mute......
thanx
Another way to PM someone is to just click on their name.

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
hello welcome to gaia have lots of fun
Hello! Im new here to! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers