Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Phantom

Hallo!
Seems there are a lot of returnees here of late, myself included.

So what's up y'all?
What made you leave? What made you come back?
Watchu think of NeoGaia, as I think of it?

Crazy inflation, eh? I was never terribly rich before, but now? Gee.

Shy Explorer

xXEctoplasmicMoonRayOo
Hallo!

So what's up y'all?

Hihihi. I guess I left after I found myself incredibly busy with college. Now I'm back a week before I begin again because I couldn't find anything better to do with the last days of my summer break. cat_whee lol

But seriously, the inflation...

Wheezing Phantom

hasarose
xXEctoplasmicMoonRayOo
Hallo!

So what's up y'all?

Hihihi. I guess I left after I found myself incredibly busy with college. Now I'm back a week before I begin again because I couldn't find anything better to do with the last days of my summer break. cat_whee lol

I knoooooow.
I was so put off by it I almost didn't give Gaia a second chance haha
But Gaia is more than just the gold, so I stuck around.
:>
Yeah, I shouldn't introduce more distractions this semester butttttttt something drew me to Gaia
o:

I started in '07 (apparently, I don't really remember haha) and am back after at least a three year break. Feels like five, but eh, guess not.

Shy Explorer

xXEctoplasmicMoonRayOo
hasarose
xXEctoplasmicMoonRayOo
Hallo!

So what's up y'all?

I knoooooow.
I was so put off by it I almost didn't give Gaia a second chance haha
But Gaia is more than just the gold, so I stuck around.
:>
Yeah, I shouldn't introduce more distractions this semester butttttttt something drew me to Gaia
o:

I started in '07 (apparently, I don't really remember haha) and am back after at least a three year break. Feels like five, but eh, guess not.

Exactly, lol. And yeah, same. I kinda don't want to give up gaia during the school year cause I'm starting to like it again, but my workload is sure to be even larger this time, plus I have work now. =_= I guess I can attempt to visit during my study breaks. hehe

I think I started in '08, not sure. lol

Wheezing Phantom

hasarose

Exactly, lol. And yeah, same. I kinda don't want to give up gaia during the school year cause I'm starting to like it again, but my workload is sure to be even larger this time, plus I have work now. =_= I guess I can attempt to visit during my study breaks. hehe

So what major are you?
biggrin
When I started Gaia I was in middle school, weird to be asking this question now haha never thought I'd see the day.

Yeah, now that I'm moving more into my major, the work load is piling up a lot more.
- b -

Not gravy, baby.

Shy Explorer

xXEctoplasmicMoonRayOo
hasarose

So what major are you?
biggrin
When I started Gaia I was in middle school, weird to be asking this question now haha never thought I'd see the day.

Yeah, now that I'm moving more into my major, the work load is piling up a lot more.
- b -

Not gravy, baby.

Informatics cat_3nodding I feel the same way, hehe.
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

Wheezing Phantom

hasarose
xXEctoplasmicMoonRayOo
hasarose

So what major are you?
biggrin

- b -

Not gravy, baby.

whoaaa
sounds intense
o:

Wheezing Phantom

Green Tea Chi
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

thank you
:3

Shy Explorer

xXEctoplasmicMoonRayOo
hasarose
xXEctoplasmicMoonRayOo
hasarose

So what major are you?
biggrin

- b -

Not gravy, baby.

whoaaa
sounds intense
o:

lol at times the work is overwhelming, but totally worth it! ^-^ what about you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff