Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone ^^ I am new here and was wondering how to make money redface sweatdrop

Generous Explorer

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
iNaomi14
Hi everyone ^^ I am new here and was wondering how to make money redface sweatdrop

Welcome!
Try out zOMG along with other games like jigsaw.
Posting in the forums gets you money as well. Check around for any giveaways for newbies.
You can share achievements, avatars, or posts to Facebook 3 times a day and that is an easy way to make 1.5 Million gold!
Also go to the aquarium forum and play Booty Grab!
Have fun! Feel free to PM me if you want to chat or have questions.
Kiriden
iNaomi14

Welcome!
Try out zOMG along with other games like jigsaw.
Posting in the forums gets you money as well. Check around for any giveaways for newbies.
You can share achievements, avatars, or posts to Facebook 3 times a day and that is an easy way to make 1.5 Million gold!
Also go to the aquarium forum and play Booty Grab!
Have fun! Feel free to PM me if you want to chat or have questions.

Aww thank you very much for the help heart whee

Katarjena's Waifu

Hello and welcome to Gaia!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Anxious Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Hi there!
I've sent you a couple of items that you can keep or sell towards something else you might be wanting. 3nodding
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_bigheart

User Image

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Welcome to Gaia, Naomi! yum_puddi

It's pretty hard for new members to get nice items without paying real money for them, but there are many kind Gaians like Pizza who like to gift new members. Check out the Charities & Quests forum to join charities or giveaways. (Don't forget to read the rules, though!) If you like to play MMORPGs, zOMG is a fun way to earn gold without thinking about it. Booty Grab is a quicker and easier way to earn gold fast, though. You can also sell your talents (e.g. art, gfx, signs) in Mini-Shops. If you wanna earn gold by just posting in the forums, I recommend the Word Games forum! And lastly, for free items try Dumpster Diving and be sure to subscribe to the free item grant thread to be notified when Gaia releases free items/gold.

Let us know if you need any more help! I hope you have a fun time here. emotion_yatta

Man-Hungry Survivor

Hey!

Welcome to Gaia!

I see your question already answered :3

Have fun on Gaia!

Shameless Loiterer

30,025 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
iNaomi14

Welcome!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Qwit's Partner In Crime

Sarcastic Waffles

iNaomi14

welcome to gaia... its mostly hard and heart wrenching when it comes to acquire gold you need to go by the old fashion, posting in forums, playing selling at the MP and the other way is buying gold if you are old enough or with your parents consent cause its real money involved. ^^
Lord Arrion
Hello and welcome to Gaia!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Helloo biggrin Sorry for the late reply but thank you so much blaugh
Pansexual Pizza
User Image
Hi there!
I've sent you a couple of items that you can keep or sell towards something else you might be wanting. 3nodding
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_bigheart

User Image

Aww thanks redface I wont sell them since it's a gift >//< Thank you again!
badtzmaru
Welcome to Gaia, Naomi! yum_puddi

It's pretty hard for new members to get nice items without paying real money for them, but there are many kind Gaians like Pizza who like to gift new members. Check out the Charities & Quests forum to join charities or giveaways. (Don't forget to read the rules, though!) If you like to play MMORPGs, zOMG is a fun way to earn gold without thinking about it. Booty Grab is a quicker and easier way to earn gold fast, though. You can also sell your talents (e.g. art, gfx, signs) in Mini-Shops. If you wanna earn gold by just posting in the forums, I recommend the Word Games forum! And lastly, for free items try Dumpster Diving and be sure to subscribe to the free item grant thread to be notified when Gaia releases free items/gold.

Let us know if you need any more help! I hope you have a fun time here. emotion_yatta

Thank youu biggrin I will make sure to remember that!
ShadowVer
Hey!

Welcome to Gaia!

I see your question already answered :3

Have fun on Gaia!

Yeah ^^ thank you very much blaugh
DidntHadTheTimeFoRealName
iNaomi14

Welcome!

Thanks! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas