Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm new to Gaia...and kind of shy, if you haven't noticed. sweatdrop
So um, what do all of you people on Gaia do here?
And...what's with the vengeance stuff?

Dangerous Bear

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Welcome to Gaia! The Vengeance stuff is a Halloween site event. The shops have candy symbols. Go collect the candies and you can win clothing items for your avatar, like some of the items mine is wearing.
XenaBethany
Welcome to Gaia! The Vengeance stuff is a Halloween site event. The shops have candy symbols. Go collect the candies and you can win clothing items for your avatar, like some of the items mine is wearing.

Thank you! 3nodding And, that sounds interesting! surprised I'll be sure to collect some, then!

Dangerous Bear

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Halloween is a pretty big to-do on Gaia. With Vengeance, you pick a side, Jack or Easter Bunny. Then you go to the event forums and start battling your opposing side, Jacks or Bunnies. It's a lot of fun. Anyway, if you want to earn more gold, just post on the forums, play zOMG, or try the Booty Grab game.

Meek Greek's Waifu

Bright Bunny

Welcome to Gaia. ^^ Don't be shy. There are many friendly faces here.

On Gaia, the forums are the most prominent feature, but there are many other things as well, such as Games and dressing up your avatar. You play Games and post on the forums in order to get gold, which you use to get dress-up items.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Nika-Utralis's Spouse

Welcome to Gaia! I thought this would be a babyish site, since I'm an adult player who discovered it on a whim, but so far I've had fun and found a great deal to enjoy here!

Stelleia's Significant Otter

Invisible Guildsman

Forbidden Seer

Welcome to Gaia. Enjoy your stay here and check through forums to meet people with like-minded interests. Check out the towns too! The vengeance is the new event that came out relating to Halloween as everyone above has mentioned, so I don't really have to explain it much, haha.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Forbidden Seer

hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas