Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

Stonejoy
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
I am new too biggrin
What type of games do you like to play?

Hello! RPG like Skyrim, Dragon Age, Fallout 3 and Mass Effect, and right now I am trying to install TERA Online. And I play Minecraft, it is a lot of fun. blaugh
I want to play Assassins Creed, but my laptop is too weak for it.
I also started playing zOMG! here, and I want to try Monster Galaxy. xd

Oh thats cool. I play Skyrim and Fallout too biggrin

They are amazing! My dad loves the Fallout series, and so I grew up on it. heart
I didn't succeed in installing TERA, but it's okay because I got WoW today, and I am very look forward to it. mrgreen

Lonely Phantom

Gravely Wounded
Dance of T h a n a t o s
Gravely Wounded
Hello! My name is Kitty, and I'm on Gaia new. I like music and drawing and videogames. I want to go in art school when I'm older, and draw comics when I grow up.
Sorry about my english, it's not my original language. sweatdrop

Welcome to Gaia Kitty smile And don't worry about your English around me. It's not my native language either

Okay, thank you very much. ^^

No problem. May I ask what your native language is? Mien's Greek.
Also I like your username. You may add me if you want
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
I am new too biggrin

Hello! RPG like Skyrim, Dragon Age, Fallout 3 and Mass Effect, and right now I am trying to install TERA Online. And I play Minecraft, it is a lot of fun. blaugh

They are amazing! My dad loves the Fallout series, and so I grew up on it. heart
I didn't succeed in installing TERA, but it's okay because I got WoW today, and I am very look forward to it. mrgreen
Oh cool. What class and race are you gonna choose on WoW? I have a worgen feral druid.

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Gravely Wounded
Hello! My name is Kitty, and I'm on Gaia new. I like music and drawing and videogames. I want to go in art school when I'm older, and draw comics when I grow up.

Hey there Kitty, welcome to Gaia smile I hope you enjoy it here for sure. It is pretty diverse even though I'm kinda new myself haha. Feel free to add me if you want to. :3

Also, you play WoW I see. surprised Well, I'm a pandaren monk (named Yethzi)/Tauren druid (named Yumzburger) main in my realm Bleeding Hollows. Feel free to add me there too haha. wertyn3@yahoo.com realid thingy. :p

Seeker

Stonejoy
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
I am new too biggrin

Oh cool. What class and race are you gonna choose on WoW? I have a worgen feral druid.

I made pandaren priest. I don't know which side I want to join yet, so I am stuck. ninja

Sugary Sweetheart

17,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Gravely Wounded
Welcome! C: I hope you come to love Gaia as much as the rest of the community does. If you need any help, just send me a PM.

I LadyRanka I's Husband

Devoted Connoisseur

10,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Gravely Wounded
Dance of T h a n a t o s
Gravely Wounded

Welcome to Gaia Kitty smile And don't worry about your English around me. It's not my native language either

Okay, thank you very much. ^^
happy valentines

Timid Darling

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Gravely Wounded

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Gaia! heart
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
I am new too biggrin

I made pandaren priest. I don't know which side I want to join yet, so I am stuck. ninja
I recommend you choose the side that is most active on your realm.

Seeker

Stonejoy
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy

Thank you. I joined horde on the end, because my friends play there. It's great so far, but I'm slow to level, I get distracted a lot. sweatdrop

Seeker

Frozen Wonderland
Gravely Wounded
Welcome! C: I hope you come to love Gaia as much as the rest of the community does. If you need any help, just send me a PM.

Thank you very much! I love it very much here. Everyone I talked to is very friendly. whee

Desirable Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Gravely Wounded
Hello! What kind of style do you have?
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy
Gravely Wounded
Stonejoy

Thank you. I joined horde on the end, because my friends play there. It's great so far, but I'm slow to level, I get distracted a lot. sweatdrop
Just level in zones that are within your level range for example if you are level 10 I suggest you look at the map to see level 10-x questing zones. It is also good to only do dungeons that have quests. smile

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome to Gaia, Kitty! I hope you have fun here.

PizzaSorceress's Fangirl

Sparkly Otaku

Gravely Wounded

Welcome to Gaia~ cat_4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas