Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Greetings members of Gaiaonline,

I have been watching the site for a while now; to be honest it's been about two weeks. I have finally gathered up the courage to sign up.

So here I go. Hi I'm Roger, I am shy, I love people, and please don't be mean. Never mind on the last one, you can be mean if you want...I might like it; but enough about that um, Hi.

Thanks PM me if you wish it's a pleasure to meet you all thanks.

Roger

Fuzzy Warlord

15,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
SageXipris

I have been watching the site for a while now; to be honest it's been about two weeks. I have finally gathered up the courage to sign up.

So here I go. Hi I'm Roger, I am shy, I love people, and please don't be mean. Never mind on the last one, you can be mean if you want...I might like it; but enough about that um, Hi.

Roger

well hello there! Welcome to the Gaian community o 3o

Distinct Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Sloth-7
SageXipris

Roger

well hello there! Welcome to the Gaian community o 3o

Aw, why thank you. You look so amazing how long did it take you to get so adorable?

Ghostly Ladykiller

SageXipris

Roger

Welcome! I hope you can find entertainment in the forums and games. ^.^

Distinct Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Cannibalistic_Nature
SageXipris

Roger

Welcome! I hope you can find entertainment in the forums and games. ^.^

Aw thank you, you look so lovely I enjoy your game of thrones looking motif. How long did it take you?

Ghostly Ladykiller

Thanks! (I am naked now only because I am trying to complete an achievement)
It's actually not from Game of Thrones. haha. It's just something I threw together while I am waiting to buy the last few items for the avi I really want (in my signature under m post).
Ehh.. I already had these items for a while. But I guess it took me a while to be able to find some good items that were worth enough to be able to sell.

Hopping Bunny

18,915 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SageXipris

yum_puddi emotion_bigheart
            Welcome to Gaia.
            I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Distinct Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Cannibalistic_Nature
Thanks! (I am naked now only because I am trying to complete an achievement)
It's actually not from Game of Thrones. haha. It's just something I threw together while I am waiting to buy the last few items for the avi I really want (in my signature under m post).
Ehh.. I already had these items for a while. But I guess it took me a while to be able to find some good items that were worth enough to be able to sell.

I see well silly me for assuming redface 4laugh but still lovely regardless

Distinct Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
doraji
SageXipris

yum_puddi emotion_bigheart
            Welcome to Gaia.
            I hope you enjoy yourself here.

So far I am very much so thank you

Loyal Regular

19,465 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
SageXipris

Roger
Hi and welcome... I joined since 2007. Umm... Would you like gold or items? If you do then join my giveaway with Quixotic Mink. The link is in my sig.

Distinct Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
iCandiiiz
SageXipris

Roger
Hi and welcome... I joined since 2007. Umm... Would you like gold or items? If you do then join my giveaway with Quixotic Mink. The link is in my sig.

I will join but i don't have a trade pass

Loyal Regular

19,465 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
SageXipris
iCandiiiz
SageXipris

Roger

Okay! When you do feel free to join! There is no one posting there or joining the giveaways...

Distinct Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
iCandiiiz
SageXipris
iCandiiiz
SageXipris

Roger

Okay! When you do feel free to join! There is no one posting there or joining the giveaways...

Well I posted there so look forward for more posts by me thank you for the opportunity

cathorist's Girlfriend

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Welcome to Gaia biggrin Hope u can make lots of new friends.

In ur spare time, there are avatar arenas you can go and vote and make friends there as well. :3 everyone loves a comment or two on their entries.

*cough*I love comments on mine*cough* razz

cathorist's Girlfriend

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
SageXipris

U dont really need a trading pass to receive items though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff