Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeless Collector

Hello Xol. Welcome to Gaia.
I'm very happy that you've chosen Gaia as your new community. Hihi. emotion_yatta
Hope you enjoy your stay. smile
If you have questions, feel free to ask. 3nodding

You could also join our guild. biggrin
We are very open to anyone. 3nodding

Quote:
If you like the side of zOMG that you can connect with fellow gaians then this guild is the best way foreword join us and have a chat box down the side of your zOMG experience to meet and greet other players. Welcome to the next step of zOMG playing and questing. Special thanks to waiia for the large contribution she made and the work she put in also.
The Ratslayer

Link: Barton Wanderers

Peaceful Trainer

31,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Xolromas
I have no idea how I ended up here, but now I might just introduce myself here.

I'm 17 years old and from Germany (Oh, just call me Xol). I was actually just browsing the net, looking for some place to meet new people and somehow stumbled across this community. Thought I might give it a shot then, although I'm currently only on the Android App. But great to see that this even has it's own app.

So anyway.. here I am!

Welcome! I love the avi - very Dr Who of you. There is a great free event going on for Easter. Check it out and gather some free items - plus try the dumpster dive.

Finally, there are lots of helpful forum threads for everything. If you want to get some free stuff and gold, subscribe to this one:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/granted-items-ii-updated-march-19-2013/t.72700673_1/

Subscribe is right at the top of the page!

Welcome and enjoy!
welcome mane

Beloved Lunatic

heart heart WELCOME heart heart

heart Hope you enjoy Gaia heart

Hardened Member

Welcome, Xol!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash