Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have no idea how I ended up here, but now I might just introduce myself here.

I'm 17 years old and from Germany (Oh, just call me Xol). I was actually just browsing the net, looking for some place to meet new people and somehow stumbled across this community. Thought I might give it a shot then, although I'm currently only on the Android App. But great to see that this even has it's own app.

So anyway.. here I am!
Xolromas

WELCOME TO GAIA! mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Welcome to Gaia, Xol! emotion_yatta
User Image
Oh btw, at first I accidentally clicked on submit before I typed any text, so it only had a title then.. just in case someone might have wondered. Stupid me.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. ~

Tipsy Trainer

13,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Xolromas

I'm 17 years old and from Germany (Oh, just call me Xol). I was actually just browsing the net, looking for some place to meet new people and somehow stumbled across this community. Thought I might give it a shot then, although I'm currently only on the Android App. But great to see that this even has it's own app.

So anyway.. here I am!

Welcome to Gaia!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Sexy Smoker

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
you shud quote ppl so they see your post
Xolromas

So anyway.. here I am!

thats great biggrin welcome to gaia and i hope you love it here! i know i do ^__^ hope to be great frriends! smile

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Hot Tipper

welcome ! smile
Thanks. c:

Sparkly Hunter

Xolromas
!
Welly-come!

Heroic Hero

22,975 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Super Converter 100
  • Falling For You 25
Xolromas

So anyway.. here I am!
Welcome! Your avi reminds me a little of Mako from Legend of Korra (the hair, the expression, the red scarf) ^w^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff