Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nepirimu
Welcome back to Gaia, Duke Eclipse! There have been many changes since you were gone but there are a lot of nice people still here. smile

Thank you so much, I Just need to find where I fit in and hope to get invites to places to meet more people and chat. I hope you are doing well. smile
Toasted Biscuits

Welcome back to Gaia! You play league? I try to play it, but I just need more practice ;-; Doesn't help that I have no friends to play it with lol. If you want to be friends, just shoot me a PM! ^^

I would love to be friends, consider the PM sent biggrin We can play league anytime you are on, or we can just chat.

Pierced Felis catus

Duke Eclipse
I'd prefer you call me Duke Eclipse, I am making a return to Gaia Online. This is my original account and it is 11 years old. It feels odd coming back to such a renovated website. But I hope the community is still as friendly seeing that everyone on my friendlist last login reads 2006 :. I am looking for new friends, new guilds, and people to generally talk to whenever I get on.

My interest have changed but not by much. My interest revolve around graphic/web design, Netflix (indie, comedy, crime/mystery), Anime(currently watching Parasyte, and Black Butler), Music(alternative, rock, post hardcore), Fantasy/Science Fiction. I live on the East coast of the united states and spend most my nights Watching Netflix or trying to get better at League of Legends. I guess I'm hoping to make friends and develop relationships with people who want to make a new friend.

I'm heading off to work now, But Hope to have some friends to come back to chat with.

Welcome back to Gaia! You play league? I try to play it, but I just need more practice ;-; Doesn't help that I have no friends to play it with lol. If you want to be friends, just shoot me a PM! ^^

tygren's Partner In Crime

Winged Pest

32,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winged 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Welcome back to Gaia, Duke Eclipse! There have been many changes since you were gone but there are a lot of nice people still here. smile
Welcome Back! ; D

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Duke Eclipse
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia smile

Thank you very much it's nice to meet you!

ur welcome heart

Sparkly Sex Symbol

welcome back to gaia ~
cat_4laugh
K-poplover44

Thank you very much it's nice to meet you!
Innistraea
Welcome back! I'm in to web/graphic design myself! feel free to PM me if you like.

I will take you up on that, Thank you for the greetings back smile
Wicked Leblanc
yesss u play league heart
wb to gaia C;

I'm trying to get better at it. I want to be Silver 3+ this season. I've been playing with some friends and we're going to do our rank 3v3's first just to see where we place. It's addicting at this point.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100

Overcharged Sex Symbol

8,875 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divorced 100
Welcome back! I'm in to web/graphic design myself! feel free to PM me if you like.
yesss u play league heart
wb to gaia C;
I'd prefer you call me Duke Eclipse, I am making a return to Gaia Online. This is my original account and it is 11 years old. It feels odd coming back to such a renovated website. But I hope the community is still as friendly seeing that everyone on my friendlist last login reads 2006 :. I am looking for new friends, new guilds, and people to generally talk to whenever I get on.

My interest have changed but not by much. My interest revolve around graphic/web design, Netflix (indie, comedy, crime/mystery), Anime(currently watching Parasyte, and Black Butler), Music(alternative, rock, post hardcore), Fantasy/Science Fiction. I live on the East coast of the united states and spend most my nights Watching Netflix or trying to get better at League of Legends. I guess I'm hoping to make friends and develop relationships with people who want to make a new friend.

I'm heading off to work now, But Hope to have some friends to come back to chat with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff