Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greetings, fellow Gaians. I am the vampire Shigeru. I have recently joined this...place...in hopes of meeting new prey - I mean - friends. I shall say, let it be known that I do not bite. Hard. Often. Sometimes. Actually, it's best you keep your distance.

I pray I will see you soon, amongst the shadows.

Salutations,

Sasaki-san

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
Welcome ^^ wish you great time and many new friends to come heart

Shadowy Genius

Greetings, and welcome to my shadowy domain. Feel free at enjoy my company and.... beware the beast......

-Shujaxo
snejno
Welcome ^^ wish you great time and many new friends to come heart

I thank you for your welcome and wishes. Salutations.
Shujaxo
Greetings, and welcome to my shadowy domain. Feel free at enjoy my company and.... beware the beast......

-Shujaxo

I thank you for your greeting, dark one. Salutations.

Aged Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Vampire Shigeru
Shujaxo

-Shujaxo

I thank you for your greeting, dark one. Salutations.

Greetings also
Welcome to Gaia c:
xJaeho
Welcome to Gaia c:

Thank you, m'lady. And may I say, your avatar is looking very cute. Wait...did I just say cute? I don't normally say 'cute' words. I think Gaia's...cuteness...is changing me. What have I done...? Oh, well.
Vampire Shigeru
xJaeho
Welcome to Gaia c:

Thank you, m'lady. And may I say, your avatar is looking very cute. Wait...did I just say cute? I don't normally say 'cute' words. I think Gaia's...cuteness...is changing me. What have I done...? Oh, well.

Ah, thanks. Don't let her looks fool you.
Gaia has a darker side. You'd probably be much more comfortable there.

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

Vampire Shigeru
Greetings, fellow Gaians. I am the vampire Shigeru. I have recently joined this...place...in hopes of meeting new prey - I mean - friends. I shall say, let it be known that I do not bite. Hard. Often. Sometimes. Actually, it's best you keep your distance.

Salutations,

Sasaki-san
Welcome to Gaia Online, Sasaki-san. Hope you find this place to your liking and may you enjoy the company of your future... friends, heheh.
Good and elaborated introduction. Have fun!
WELCOME, hope you enjoy the site

Precious Sweetheart

Vampire Shigeru

Salutations,

Sasaki-san

Hi shigeru biggrin welcome to gaia whee

Dangerous Dabbler

12,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Shigeru

Salutations,

Sasaki-san

Shameless Vampire

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
Vampire Shigeru

Salutations,

Sasaki-san
sweet I am new and looking for role players do you role play?

Wheezing Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vampire Shigeru

Salutations,

Sasaki-san

~Ogenki desu-ka ikaga desu-ka, watashi-wa Kyoko desu~

Brother Shigeru, I bid you the most welcome to this far land and as you can see; Vampires are rare and we can say... nearly extinct, in the Gaia World. I wish for there is a light to guide you through this mysterious domain. You will experience joy. Feels the community's hospitality and perhaps one day you would win a fine maiden's heart~ For this is now all that I can say. For I can show you the way. But not the destination. The path is just for you alone to unfold.

Fairfarren.
~Dragulia~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas