Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
lividity girl
Hi, friends (or soon to be friends, teehee). I am Sarina, and I am new here. I have already posted a poem in the Artist's Corner, but besides that, I am pretty unfamiliar with the land of Gaia. Perhaps I could get some instruction on how to seemingly belong where I feel like a lone and meek stranger?

Welcome to Gaia!

Akira__K.'s Girlfriend

Girl-Crazy Cutie-Pie

12,775 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lividity girl
Hi, friends (or soon to be friends, teehee). I am Sarina, and I am new here. I have already posted a poem in the Artist's Corner, but besides that, I am pretty unfamiliar with the land of Gaia. Perhaps I could get some instruction on how to seemingly belong where I feel like a lone and meek stranger?
wahmbulance

Unicorn

lividity girl
i'd just list through the forums and see which ones best fit your needs. there's no law stating you have to keep to any one forum.
Thank you everyone. What a warm welcome. <3

O.G. Phantom

lividity girl

Welcome to Gaia!
If you like playing video games come play zOMG!
Hello smile
lividity girl

Welcome.
welcome smile

Enduring Soldier

lividity girl

There's just about anything you could want.
Games? zOMG, Heralds of Chaos, puzzles...
RP? Barton Town
Writing? Drawing? Artists Corner
Politics? Religion? Lifestyle? Each have a forum.
Love helping people? Life Issues.
Just want to play pretty princess dress up? Got that too emotion_yatta

Timid Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Timid 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
lividity girl
Welcome! There's plenty of activities that'll keep you entertained here. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Amorous Loverboy

19,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
lividity girl
Welcome to gaia! I love it here to!

Big Tipper

lividity girl

Hey there and welcome to Gaia Online! If you're looking for any new friends, you may add me and we can chat anytime I'm on! I'm mostly always on Gaia Online anyway! cool

Also, check out my new guild if you'd like, no pressure! It's called "Request-Trade-Commission Art Guild"! It's not just for artists, it's for everyone! Hope to see you add me and see you in the guild!

Have a great time here!

Wheezing Raider

8,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
well alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash