Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, friends (or soon to be friends, teehee). I am Sarina, and I am new here. I have already posted a poem in the Artist's Corner, but besides that, I am pretty unfamiliar with the land of Gaia. Perhaps I could get some instruction on how to seemingly belong where I feel like a lone and meek stranger?

Miloxxie's Kouhai

No Admirer

18,000 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Married 100
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
Hello!
How are you?Welcome to Gaiaonline!
If you need any friends you can always add me and I wouldn't mind showing you the
magical world of Gaia!
Angelique Dollie
Hello!
If you need any friends you can always add me and I wouldn't mind showing you the
magical world of Gaia!

Oh, thank you oodles. I looove your avatar - what a cutie. I think I may just add you for that and your hospitality. heart

Miloxxie's Kouhai

No Admirer

18,000 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Married 100
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
lividity girl
Angelique Dollie
Hello!
magical world of Gaia!

Oh, thank you oodles. I looove your avatar - what a cutie. I think I may just add you for that and your hospitality. heart

No need for the thanks. ^ u ^
Thank you, that's very sweet of you! heart
Hey Sarina. I'm Anri.
It's nice to meet you, dearie.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
lividity girl
Hi, friends (or soon to be friends, teehee). I am Sarina, and I am new here. I have already posted a poem in the Artist's Corner, but besides that, I am pretty unfamiliar with the land of Gaia. Perhaps I could get some instruction on how to seemingly belong where I feel like a lone and meek stranger?

Welcome to Gaia!

Precious Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
lividity girl

Chatterbox is a great way to meet and talk to people

Lunatic

lividity girl

welcome! biggrin

Anxious Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lividity girl

Welcome

Original Genius

lividity girl

Welcome, Sarina!
Thank you lovely people!! I appreciate the welcome.
I am already feeling slightly at home. C:
Welcome to Gaia I'm new too. heart

Hopeless Collector

User Image

Hello there sab. emotion_yatta
Welcome to Gaia.
You could find more Gaians in the zOMG games.
Hehe. (That's what I usually play)
Hope you enjoy your stay in Gaia. 3nodding

Welcome to Gaia. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out