Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, friends (or soon to be friends, teehee). I am Sarina, and I am new here. I have already posted a poem in the Artist's Corner, but besides that, I am pretty unfamiliar with the land of Gaia. Perhaps I could get some instruction on how to seemingly belong where I feel like a lone and meek stranger?

Generous Giver

9,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Hello!
How are you?Welcome to Gaiaonline!
If you need any friends you can always add me and I wouldn't mind showing you the
magical world of Gaia!
Angelique Dollie
Hello!
If you need any friends you can always add me and I wouldn't mind showing you the
magical world of Gaia!

Oh, thank you oodles. I looove your avatar - what a cutie. I think I may just add you for that and your hospitality. heart

Generous Giver

9,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
lividity girl
Angelique Dollie
Hello!
magical world of Gaia!

Oh, thank you oodles. I looove your avatar - what a cutie. I think I may just add you for that and your hospitality. heart

No need for the thanks. ^ u ^
Thank you, that's very sweet of you! heart
Hey Sarina. I'm Anri.
It's nice to meet you, dearie.

Beloved Mage

13,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quotable Member

11,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
lividity girl
Hi, friends (or soon to be friends, teehee). I am Sarina, and I am new here. I have already posted a poem in the Artist's Corner, but besides that, I am pretty unfamiliar with the land of Gaia. Perhaps I could get some instruction on how to seemingly belong where I feel like a lone and meek stranger?

Welcome to Gaia!

Precious Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
lividity girl

Chatterbox is a great way to meet and talk to people

Lunatic

lividity girl

welcome! biggrin

Dapper Explorer

lividity girl

Welcome

Original Genius

lividity girl

Welcome, Sarina!
Thank you lovely people!! I appreciate the welcome.
I am already feeling slightly at home. C:
Welcome to Gaia I'm new too. heart

Golden Mage

User Image

Hello there sab. emotion_yatta
Welcome to Gaia.
You could find more Gaians in the zOMG games.
Hehe. (That's what I usually play)
Hope you enjoy your stay in Gaia. 3nodding

Shirtless Firestarter

Welcome to Gaia. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas