Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I'm Void Godling but you can call me Void. Just joined and am looking for someone to chat with.

Explorer

DylanRino
sup void

Nothing much, just surfing Gaia seeing what all I can do. Yourself?

Explorer

Void Godling
DylanRino
sup void

same here looking for people to chat with ..if i dont find anyone interesting to chat with ill just deactivate my account lol
DylanRino
Void Godling
DylanRino
sup void

same here looking for people to chat with ..if i dont find anyone interesting to chat with ill just deactivate my account lol

Lol, I wonder if anyone interesting would talk to us newbies.

Explorer

Void Godling
DylanRino
Void Godling
DylanRino
sup void

lol well i hope so..that'd suck to be ignored
DylanRino
Void Godling
DylanRino
Void Godling
DylanRino
sup void

True. So what do you do for fun?

Explorer

Void Godling
DylanRino
Void Godling
DylanRino
Void Godling
DylanRino
sup void

True. So what do you do for fun?
play pc games chill with friends..nothing really.recently have been playing DayZ mod hbu?
DylanRino
play pc games chill with friends..nothing really.recently have been playing DayZ mod hbu?
Never heard of DayZ, what's it like? I'm not really a PC gamer, more into playstation then anything. Aside from gaming I read, watch anime/movies and I do a little writing.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Void Godling
Hi, I'm Void Godling but you can call me Void. Just joined and am looking for someone to chat with.

welcome to gaia
hope you have fun here 3nodding

Explorer

Void Godling
DylanRino
Never heard of DayZ, what's it like? I'm not really a PC gamer, more into playstation then anything. Aside from gaming I read, watch anime/movies and I do a little writing.
its a zombie game pretty much ..you kill zombies travel around looking for guns bandages food cars gas...its pretty cool..you can also kill other players and take there stuff whhich i love doing lol.
eh not really into sony.
rukia094
Void Godling

welcome to gaia

Thank you, nice dragon. ^^
DylanRino
Void Godling
DylanRino
its a zombie game pretty much ..you kill zombies travel around looking for guns bandages food cars gas...its pretty cool..you can also kill other players and take there stuff whhich i love doing lol.
eh not really into sony.

Zombie game, sounds fun. I'll have to check it out. I grew up with Sony, plus Sony always seems to have games I like.

Explorer

Void Godling
DylanRino
Void Godling
DylanRino
eh not really into sony.

Zombie game, sounds fun. I'll have to check it out. I grew up with Sony, plus Sony always seems to have games I like.

you should give it a look

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Void Godling
rukia094
Void Godling

welcome to gaia

Thank you, nice dragon. ^^

thanks.its only available in the marketplace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff