Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, everyone. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am 'Aphrodisiac of the Beast', but you may call me whatever you like - some part of my screen name, make up a pet name, 'you girl', 'b***h', whatever you feel like.

I'm no one truly special. I've done nothing grand and elegant with my life that would amaze you all. I'm just a person who likes to roleplay, play video games, and all in all have a good time. I dabble a bit in writing, though that's mostly smut so there's next to no chance you'll all see it.

Myself as a person, again, I'm nothing special. Average height, on the heavier side. Pet-play is my life, and, as such, as left me wonderfully submissive - though not without my outlashes - and I'm also a borderline nymphomaniac.

Thanks for passing by. I know a lot of you just copy-pasta responses her 'cause you're trolling for gold, but, if you wanna talk or something, I'll be around. Feel free to note me.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Beloved Hellhound

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aphrodisiac of the Beast
Hello, everyone. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am 'Aphrodisiac of the Beast', but you may call me whatever you like - some part of my screen name, make up a pet name, 'you girl', 'b***h', whatever you feel like.

I'm no one truly special. I've done nothing grand and elegant with my life that would amaze you all. I'm just a person who likes to roleplay, play video games, and all in all have a good time. I dabble a bit in writing, though that's mostly smut so there's next to no chance you'll all see it.

Myself as a person, again, I'm nothing special. Average height, on the heavier side. Pet-play is my life, and, as such, as left me wonderfully submissive - though not without my outlashes - and I'm also a borderline nymphomaniac.

Thanks for passing by. I know a lot of you just copy-pasta responses her 'cause you're trolling for gold, but, if you wanna talk or something, I'll be around. Feel free to note me.

Welcome to gaia.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Bashful Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Aphrodisiac of the Beast

We know a little about a lot of things.

Welcome!

Just enough to make us dangerous.

Angellant's Husband

Benevolent Prophet

Aphrodisiac of the Beast

Welcome to Gaia!
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas