Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello fellow Gaians I am the Official Goddess of Pink. I am new to Gaia and so far I must say that I enjoy it so far. However, I wouldn't mind being able to make some friends on here and I am certain that there are many wonderful people on Gaia. Please feel free to check out my profile, comment, add etc. Thank you for your time.
~Pink
Official Goddess of Pink
Hello fellow Gaians I am the Official Goddess of Pink. I am new to Gaia and so far I must say that I enjoy it so far. However, I wouldn't mind being able to make some friends on here and I am certain that there are many wonderful people on Gaia. Please feel free to check out my profile, comment, add etc. Thank you for your time.
~Pink

welcome to Gaia! I'm glad you're enjoying it and i'll be sure to add you (:
Welcome, hun!
NekoOwner
Official Goddess of Pink
~Pink

hi biggrin
Welcome to Gaia c:

Gracious Gawker

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
Welcome to GAIA. Home of trolls, angels, imps and fairies.

Demonic Lunatic

14,965 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Official Goddess of Pink
~Pink

welcome in gaia "pink"
what r u talking?bout

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
love your name!!
greentreelover
NekoOwner
Official Goddess of Pink
~Pink

hi biggrin

hi! how are you?! did you mean to quote me? (:

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Official Goddess of Pink
~Pink

Yup! The best idea is to go find a forum that interests you~
Thank you for all the lovely welcomes absolute darlings you are *air kisses*
Welcome to Gaia c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items