heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Hi! I joined in 2012, yet I haven't gotten complete hold gaia!
That's why I'm going to tell you what I know so that you can have a head start and won't feel confused. With hopefully, the help of me, and some gaians who hopefully see this and come in too, you can have a greater start to gaia! It's really hard getting gold and even more so, wishlist items.
So, shall I begin? whee

1. Getting friends to help you!

Visiting rally or commenting on a forum can get you anywhere to having friends! Just choose the right kind of gaians because some gaians, aren't as nice as others. Some friends may even be nice enough to donate gold to you, or even give you some of their items.

2. Marketplace.

Marketplace is a magical place where people can sell their items for almost any amount of gold. When they sell these items, other gaians can buy it. Maybe after getting a little far in gaia, you can get some items that you don't want that maybe some friends gave you. You can get a lot of money from just doing this!

3. Inviting friends!

This can get you a lot of gold! You don't even have to have a friend join and you can get alot of gold. This is what got me started.

4. Making forums.

Making a forum can really help you. Finding people to help you will be easier and you can earn some gold as well.

5. BOOTY GRAB!!! :3333

Just finding a booty grab forum can help you! You see a glowing tank you better play!
This is another thing that got me started.

I hope I was at least a little bit helpful! Thanks everyone for reading! heart