Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone. I saw this is the place to start my journey on gaia so here I am.

I am Garu Monini and pleasure to meet you.

I'll keep it quick and simple.

I enjoy reading books, watching movies, writing stories, anything fantasy I love it. I'm just starting out Mockingjay, since Hunger Games is a hot topic right now thought of mentioning it. I also love animals, I have three cats, two bunnies, one turtle and one hamster. I like most kind of music and tv shows as well, along with anime and mangas.

I'm a Huge Harry Potter fan, also Septimus Heap, if anyone has read it, Immortal Instrument, I just order Percy Jackson's books so I will be reading those next, I know the story though and liked it, among other book series and movies

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
welcome to gaia! smile

Lonely Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Garu Monini
Hello everyone. I saw this is the place to start my journey on gaia so here I am.

I am Garu Monini and pleasure to meet you.

I'll keep it quick and simple.

I enjoy reading books, watching movies, writing stories, anything fantasy I love it. I'm just starting out Mockingjay, since Hunger Games is a hot topic right now thought of mentioning it. I also love animals, I have three cats, two bunnies, one turtle and one hamster. I like most kind of music and tv shows as well, along with anime and mangas.

I'm a Huge Harry Potter fan, also Septimus Heap, if anyone has read it, Immortal Instrument, I just order Percy Jackson's books so I will be reading those next, I know the story though and liked it, among other book series and movies
you sound like a pretty smart dude xD welcome to gaia

Nerd

Welcome! I really do hope you have fun here. You seem like you will have no problem fitting in.

I'm a potter head also. sweatdrop

Anyway, let me know if you have questions or if you just want to talk! c:

Chital's Husband

Noob

Hello and welcome to Gaia.
I hope that you will like it here. 3nodding

Friendly Cat

10,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Garu Monini

Welcome to Gaia (first of all~)!
You sound like a very interesting person to be with 3nodding ~
I'm quite jealous of how you can have 3 cats, 2 bunnehs, 1 turtle, and 1 hamster!
I keep only hamsters...
in secret!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas