Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you for your click visit

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 >

Welcoming Vampire

Hello fellow Gaiaonline users. My username is Gaea Ondine and I decided today to join Gaia seeing as it's in celebration of its 10th year and what better day than today to join in.

My username means Goddes of Earth and Water Sprite in order of Gaea, being Greek and Ondine, being Latin. I thought it was a nice name, had a nice meaning and also it sounds a bit like Gaia Online.

A bit of information about me. I've known about gaia since back in 2003, but never really joined, I watched friends played, used their accounts sometimes but nothing beyond that till today ofcourse.

I am 24 years old, happy to be graduation from bachelors in Elementary School Education from College this upcoming May. My birthday is on December 3. I can speak both English, as a second language, and Spanish as a first but I tend to use English more than Spanish.

I love animals, I have a couple of pets of my own; three cats, one turtle and one rabbit.

I love to read books; mystery, magic anything along those and others too. Huge Harry Potter fan and James Patterson with his Alex Cross character. I write short stories from time to time at random.

I love anime and manga, I cosplay when I have the time for the few conventions I go through the year, I make my own cosplays, most recent one I made was Ashley from Wario Ware and I also make plushies out of felt, recently made the Despicable me Cast; Gru, the three girls, Vector, the unicorn and a minion for a HUGE fan friend of mine.

I won't name all the animes and cartoons I love but I will say I am a big fan of Dragon Ball Z and proud to say I HATED the movie they made with real actors. Vegeta is my favorite one for some odd reason and I made my self a felt plushie of him when he first came to Earth.

Well that's a lot of information, I could go on but most of you and if not all, will not ready half or even a quarter of it but it's alright, you're on a website with lots of text and you hate to read so that makes sense. Just give me a random 'Hello and welcome to gaia' post and it be just fine.

Thank you if you read, and thank you if you didn't but posted something.
Welcome. biggrin
I'm newbie in Gaia.. but it'll be great if you put your "about me" in your profile. Coz you described yourself very well 3nodding
Have fun xd

Lovergirl

Welcome to Gaia.

Welcoming Vampire

Veceslav
Welcome. biggrin
I'm newbie in Gaia.. but it'll be great if you put your "about me" in your profile. Coz you described yourself very well 3nodding
Have fun xd

Welcome to you then. And yes there too but I just followed the Welcome to Gaia rules and Guidelines for the first post which was to describe my self a bit, why my username and other things =3

Welcoming Vampire

Jin Oni
Welcome to Gaia.

Thank you . Love your avatar
Gaea Ondine
Veceslav
Welcome. biggrin
Have fun xd

Welcome to you then. And yes there too but I just followed the Welcome to Gaia rules and Guidelines for the first post which was to describe my self a bit, why my username and other things =3

Ahhh i didn't described myself *ouch*.. xp good for you then!.. mind if i add you as friend?
hi nice to meet you too heart redface

Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hiii welcome to Gaia heart

Jin Oni
Welcome to Gaia.

Love your Avatar heart

Newbie Noob

Hi! Welcome to gaia! Great intro! blaugh

Welcoming Vampire

YetiBear
Hi! Welcome to gaia! Great intro! blaugh

Thank you and thank you =3 cute avatar.

Welcoming Vampire

chococoat
hi nice to meet you too heart redface

Hello =3

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Your name is just beautiful~
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome to Gaia, goddess of Earth!

I hope you have fun here. biggrin

Welcoming Vampire

Great Lakes haze
Welcome to Gaia, goddess of Earth!

I hope you have fun here. biggrin

Thank you =3 I hope so too, and cute skirt.

Steadfast Bibliophile

17,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Gaea Ondine
Greetings.

gaia_angelleft yum_tea gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff