• Happy Birthday! 100
sure, just PM me.

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
Lluvia Maya
Threads that DO NOT belong on the Welcome to Gaia forum:
- "I want friends/Make friends here" threads. If you want to meet people and make friends because you are new, please post on the Welcome to GAIA! INTRODUCE yourself and make FRIENDS here! Sticky thread, or try the Chatterbox forum as you can post anything you want there (as long as it's not against the rules). Personally I think that making friends doesn't involve making a thread asking for them. You get to know people by sharing interests, like posting on forums whose subject you enjoy, such as the Art, Music, Anime and Sports forums. Read terradi's "How to Make Friends & Keep Them" guide on the 3rd post of that sticky thread.
These kind of threads, along with "I want a Boyfriend/Girlfriend" threads, will be moved to the Chatterbox forum.
It's okay if you ask to make friends on your Introduction thread, but don't make one just to make friends.

Threads have been made specifically for newbies to gather and make friends. Please use one of them, as this thread is just a repeat:
Gaian Newbie Bar
Welcome Sticky
Friends for Gaians
I'll be your friend too...if you want... (shhhhh... I don't have any friends either... wink )

Sparkly Genius

Sure if anybody want's to be friends go ahead and PM me. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas