Welcome to Gaia! ::

can some1 be my friend?....im not that new but most of my friends are offline stressed
Crono_AL
can some1 be my friend?....im not that new but most of my friends are offline stressed
Hi, Ill be your friend just pm me
I'll be your friend! 3nodding
Hi I'll be your friend.
Lluvia Maya
Threads that DO NOT belong on the Welcome to Gaia forum:

- "I want friends/Make friends here" threads. If you want to meet people and make friends because you are new, please post on the Welcome to GAIA! INTRODUCE yourself and make FRIENDS here! Sticky thread, or try the Chatterbox forum as you can post anything you want there (as long as it's not against the rules). Personally I think that making friends doesn't involve making a thread asking for them. You get to know people by sharing interests, like posting on forums whose subject you enjoy, such as the Art, Music, Anime and Sports forums. Read terradi's "How to Make Friends & Keep Them" guide on the 3rd post of that sticky thread.
These kind of threads, along with "I want a Boyfriend/Girlfriend" threads, will be moved to the Chatterbox forum.
It's okay if you ask to make friends on your Introduction thread, but don't make one just to make friends.

- "Donate to me/Give me gold" threads. Please direct these kind of threads to the Charity subforum. You can ONLY ask/beg for items and gold there, not thru PMs either. It's a warnable offense to do that.
On the same page, "Giveaway" threads belong on the Charity forum as well. This encourages beggers to go there to look for free items specifically and not to beg anywhere else.

- "I'm bored/want to chat" threads. There's a forum specifically for chatting, the Chatterbox, so please go there if you are bored and just want to chitchat. Same with "Bars and Hangout" threads, they belong on the Chatterbox or Commerce forums.

- And of course any other kind of threads will be moved to the correct forums, check the 4th post to see what the other forums are about.

While posting a misplaced thread is not a warnable offence, doing it repeatly after getting notices is. So don't be worried if one thread of yours gets moved, just read the rules and try to not misplace another one again.

Please read the stickies before you post...
lol, yea sure I'll be ur friend, just pm me wink
i'll b your friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas