Welcome to Gaia! ::

I joined Gaia a few days ago and didn't know what to do. My friend told me to get on the forums...

She's busy irl, but can anybody tell me what's up with this site? So far I've got myself a bow for my only good looking outfit (which the game gave to me) and I play a bit up blackjack until I was out of tokens. What else do I do? I want to make gold, but I'm a bit confused on how especially since the dresses in the shop are as much as 14,000 gold. I'll take advice and/or friendship!

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello. Welcome to Gaia. Everything you do on here earns you gold. Posting in forums, games, posting profile comments, voting in polls, daily chance, and some contests. You can earn the most gold on the aquarium game booty grab. The best aquariums to play on is in the Gaia Aquariums section of the forums.

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Generous Tipper

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150
Whyfii
I joined Gaia a few days ago and didn't know what to do. My friend told me to get on the forums...

She's busy irl, but can anybody tell me what's up with this site? So far I've got myself a bow for my only good looking outfit (which the game gave to me) and I play a bit up blackjack until I was out of tokens. What else do I do? I want to make gold, but I'm a bit confused on how especially since the dresses in the shop are as much as 14,000 gold. I'll take advice and/or friendship!

(´◉◞౪◟◉)
Welcome to Gaiaonline
Whyfii

well I guess the next step it to make friends! I ve been told though to be careful once you figure out what you want to on gaia. You will be hooked!

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Apart from just the Gaia Aquarium where you play Booty Grab, there is also a game called zOMG that earns you a ton of gold. At most you can make a maximum of 50,000g from Papa Saw in Bassken Lake, or Fluffs in Village Green. Whatever you do basically to kill and how long you spent on it gives you 50,000g eventually, which I forgot to mention is the total amount for one day, then resets so you can earn 50,000g the next day. zOMG can also be a bit complicated at the start, but once you get used to it, it's both easy and fun.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome to Gaia Online.

Friendly Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
hello, welcome to gaia
Whyfii

Hello, welcome to gaia.

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Whyfii

Welcome! Check the marketplace for better deals on a lot of items.

Profitable Businessman

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Whyfii

Well you can always go to the games section and play ZOMG! or Heralds of Chaos. Both games are pretty easy, and you can get 50000 a day from playing Heralds of Chaos. Also I know a few good techniques of how to make gold over time using the marketplace. And if you are into RP, you can also find a good one in the forums if you know where to look. Feel free to add me if you need any help or just want advice for what to do on here. I have been on and off for the past few years :3

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
Whyfii

Welcome to Gaia! There's tons of stuff to do here. You just gotta find what is fun for you! One of my favorite parts of Gaia is chatting with people in the forums. Gaia is a great place to make new friends! I also like going to Towns to meet people, and decorate my aquarium. :3

If you have any questions about Gaia feel free to ask me! I'd be happy to help a newbie out. c:

Tricky Pumpkin

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Whyfii

Hello! Welcome.
I make gold by going to my aquarium and doing the 'message in a bottle' thing. You can also find 'booty grab' while answering bottles.
I also sell items I don't want/need

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces