Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've made tickets. I still have the email associated with the account. I was never banned or anything; I just stopped playing and there's an inactivity lock on it.

Pretty much everything about the site except the avatars seems to have changed and I am lost as all heck.

Timely Genius

8,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Tamastara
I've made tickets. I still have the email associated with the account. I was never banned or anything; I just stopped playing and there's an inactivity lock on it.

Pretty much everything about the site except the avatars seems to have changed and I am lost as all heck.

I suppose u must go to forum Bug Report & Technical Support for more details.
7eo
Tamastara

I suppose u must go to forum Bug Report & Technical Support for more details.

Welp, I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tamastara

I'm sorry you're having trouble, sometimes it takes time to get the account unlocked, keep trying though. emotion_bandaid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff