Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Regular

Nova Inlustris
Well, technically I came back like 2 weeks ago. Haven't done anything in that time but sell old items to buy new stuff, though.

So am I way too old for this site now or what? sweatdrop
(I joined in 2006 when I was 14. You do the math)

lol same. but yeah welcome back on gaia

Kraven Crypt
Welcome back. smile You aren't too old, a lot of us have done what you did. Quit come back, and repeat.

^
its like Kraven said. i got kinda of tried of it so i actually made a new account to start fresh
we're almost the same ago though!
Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_c8

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz

Liberal Capitalist

Also, why is everyone a pickle?

Liberal Capitalist

This is my first time back in ages as well, I just sold an item on the marketplace 35 million gold

Last time I was here it was junk

Devoted Seraph

16,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Edward 100
Nova Inlustris
Well, technically I came back like 2 weeks ago. Haven't done anything in that time but sell old items to buy new stuff, though.

♫ Dream as if you will live forever♪

Welcome back!
You're not that old... wink

♪ And live as if you'll die today ♫

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nova Inlustris

Well I had to change mine as being the dumb teenager I was, my accounts got banned lol. RIP kiki I will never get from my old account lol

Friendly Lunatic

Phrozen Pikachu
I joined around that time to on my first account with this being my third. the old gaia was all about slots and fishin... Rip xD

Welcome back ^^

Thanks! This is actually the same account I've always had, I just changed the name. Although now it's really weird going back and looking at my old posts from the guild I ran in like, 2007 and seeing them with my modern username/avatar... gonk

Ri Rait
Nova Inlustris

Oh my gosh! meet too!

I'm so overwhelmed!

I just made a thread in here too talking about how the simple items that I had that were only worth like 10 gold are now going for millions!

There are so many items too

gonk

Oh man I know right... when I came back and saw all the arm/leg modifiers with complex poses and animated items I was just like

Not to mention the fact some items are now worth hundreds of billions of gold. DANG.
Nova Inlustris

Oh my gosh! meet too!

I'm so overwhelmed!

I just made a thread in here too talking about how the simple items that I had that were only worth like 10 gold are now going for millions!

There are so many items too

gonk

Predestined Pawn

Hey there! I'm in a similar situation, I joined years and years ago and am just now coming back. It's nice to see other adults on the site!

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I joined around that time to on my first account with this being my third. the old gaia was all about slots and fishin... Rip xD

Welcome back ^^

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Nova Inlustris

The general age of players has gone up, especially since a lot of the players are from 05 and 06

Your so kind, would you please donate to a good cause?
Questing Exact Daeva
0/980M
User Image

Friendly Lunatic

Thanks for the welcome back! 3nodding Haha, good to know, sometimes I feel old even on Tumblr...
Welcome back. smile You aren't too old, a lot of us have done what you did. Quit come back, and repeat.

Friendly Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff