Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Said in a Dr. Nick voice* Hi Everybody! *Clears throat* I'm Spike_Hartseeker, but you guys can call me Spike. I've always wanted to find a site like this one. It's like an RPG, a forum, and a commuinity all in one! I've always wanted to join one of these things. 3nodding

Yeah, yeah, I know. My username sounds like I'm some kinda 2001 pop singer or something. To tell you the truth, it's actually the name of a fictional RPG character I made up in my head. Basically, whenever I get to name my guy in a video game, I always name the main character Spike. It's kind of a tradition for me.

I'm 15 years old, and I enjoy playing video games, especially RPGs. I also watch some anime, but I don't watch it very often because I don't get any channels that show it. I also like camping and driving up to the mountains.
My favorite food is Top Ramen. I guess the one this that describes is "Weirdo". You wouldn't belive some of the things I do and say. (No, not in THAT sence, silly. whee )

Well, that's my first post for ya.
hey its nice 2 meet u
hey, kwel i like RPG's too 3nodding lol pm me if ya wanna chat

Loiterer

heyaz, nice to meet u
cool, my favorite food is ramen too 3nodding
i also like RPG's also
pm if u wanna chat
hey ! whats shakin bakin?

Shirtless Businessman

...Holy carp. He's literate. He made a multi-paragraph intro. And he's literate! xd heart

Welcome to Gaia. whee
Spike_Hartseeker
*Said in a Dr. Nick voice* Hi Everybody! *Clears throat* I'm Spike_Hartseeker, but you guys can call me Spike. I've always wanted to find a site like this one. It's like an RPG, a forum, and a commuinity all in one! I've always wanted to join one of these things. 3nodding

Yeah, yeah, I know. My username sounds like I'm some kinda 2001 pop singer or something. To tell you the truth, it's actually the name of a fictional RPG character I made up in my head. Basically, whenever I get to name my guy in a video game, I always name the main character Spike. It's kind of a tradition for me.

I'm 15 years old, and I enjoy playing video games, especially RPGs. I also watch some anime, but I don't watch it very often because I don't get any channels that show it. I also like camping and driving up to the mountains.
My favorite food is Top Ramen. I guess the one this that describes is "Weirdo". You wouldn't belive some of the things I do and say. (No, not in THAT sence, silly. whee )

Well, that's my first post for ya.

Welcome to Gaia Online 3nodding

My name is Andrea and I'm 17! I love anime and Rpg videogames too xp My fav band is Likin Park although I enjoy a variety of music 3nodding

I hope you enjoy it here on gaia and if you need anything such as help or a friend feel free to pm me wink

~*Rinoa*~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces