Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone.

I just joined Gaia a little while ago.

Somehow, the avatar that appears at the top of my screen isn't the same as the one that appears when I go to customize my avatar. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/y6CLkF1.jpg

The avatar on top is the avatar that I would like to use. When I try on any clothes with the avatar appearing in my inventory, the avatar on top of my screen reverts to the avatar I do not wish to use.

Did I borked it? Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks so much for any help you can offer me.

Edited to add: The avatar next to my forum post is also the avatar that I wish to use! It seems like the avatar in my inventory is the only one being weird.

Devoted Sex Symbol

12,565 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
usually that happens if you start editing your avatar and instead of saving, you exit. Just click on the "Get Nekkid" button and your inventory avatar will take off all the items.
Hope I helped :3
did u save ur avatar?
Carmelized Popcorn
usually that happens if you start editing your avatar and instead of saving, you exit. Just click on the "Get Nekkid" button and your inventory avatar will take off all the items.

Hi, and thank you very much for your response!

When I click "Get Nekkid" my avatar's clothes disappear, but the skin/eyes/hair stay the same and still do not match the avatar that appears on top of my screen sad
persona akuma
did u save ur avatar?

Thank you for your reply!

I did save my avatar earlier, but it was still the avatar that I did not want instead of the one on top of my screen. I'm not sure what on earth I did wrong.

Devoted Sex Symbol

12,565 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melaphyre
Carmelized Popcorn

Hi, and thank you very much for your response!

When I click "Get Nekkid" my avatar's clothes disappear, but the skin/eyes/hair stay the same and still do not match the avatar that appears on top of my screen sad

hmmm.... thats strange. Was that the hair you had before the white one? Maybe try saving it and see if it saves as that one or the one you have now. You might need to go to the salon.
post in the bugs forums
I think. . I fixed it!

I clicked on the cat head, and my avatar switched to a suave lookin' kitty. Then, when I clicked back to human, the right avatar appeared!

I saved it right away and everything's looking good now (: Time to go get some gold and go on a shopping spree!

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to my post, I really appreciate it.

Liberal Prophet

Melaphyre
Hello everyone.

I just joined Gaia a little while ago.

Somehow, the avatar that appears at the top of my screen isn't the same as the one that appears when I go to customize my avatar. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/y6CLkF1.jpg

The avatar on top is the avatar that I would like to use. When I try on any clothes with the avatar appearing in my inventory, the avatar on top of my screen reverts to the avatar I do not wish to use.

Did I borked it? Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks so much for any help you can offer me.

Edited to add: The avatar next to my forum post is also the avatar that I wish to use! It seems like the avatar in my inventory is the only one being weird.

welcome! good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces